What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

@mabupa actually gave me the gentleman from Vanzuki’s direct email he is an awesome guy and great to deal with. The brake spring and the swing arm hardware are from him. I didn’t even consider the brake spring but it actually really helps with the aftermarket rear sets.
Well maybe you can pass on the Vanzuki email or PM me with it. You have been on a tare with the upgrades last few months.

Well maybe you can pass on the Vanzuki email or PM me with it. You have been on a tare with the upgrades last few months.
Thank you same for you. I think c10 introduced the Ti bug to everyone. Nastee where are you from?
I figure here in NY if I can get my bike completed for April I will be happy. I take a little bit of money from each check each week to order something I want to modify or change or upgrade. I get all my inspiration from the oRg family!!

Thank you same for you. I think c10 introduced the Ti bug to everyone. Nastee where are you from?
I figure here in NY if I can get my bike completed for April I will be happy. I take a little bit of money from each check each week to order something I want to modify or change or upgrade. I get all my inspiration from the oRg family!!
Me too. I stay in PA right next to NJ & NY state borders. About 3hrs from you.

AE7C11EA-5104-45CC-BE56-E04794EE5D0D.png

Not a damn thing....lol

I do like pie! I am however stuck at the dealership for the last 3 hours getting an alignment done. Then, off for pie

My granddaughter was watching a cartoon where a gnome came running into the house saying he loved pie....I almost spit out the candy I was eating as I thought of you.....

Nobody else in the room got it and thought I was going nuts...

Back