What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I saved 5 grams sanding / filing / polishing, and another 6 grams with a Titanium replacement bolt. I'll do a final polish next week when I get home.

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

My onlins SD030 damper arrived today gonna run this set to “18” clicks which is basically no damper at all then if I ever decide to dial it up at least I have the option to. I got it gently used. The previous owner polished it which kinda sucks, I like polished things but it just kinda doesn’t go with my bike theme. This thing is cool as hell though. 10 clicks in and it has the identical resistant to my oe damper
18 clicks and a light wind can blow it side to side.

222BFB7D-56F3-45F4-8210-A77D3471EC10.jpeg

My onlins SD030 damper arrived today gonna run this set to “18” clicks which is basically no damper at all then if I ever decide to dial it up at least I have the option to. I got it gently used. The previous owner polished it which kinda sucks, I like polished things but it just kinda doesn’t go with my bike theme. This thing is cool as hell though. 10 clicks in and it has the identical resistant to my oe damper
18 clicks and a light wind can blow it side to side.

View attachment 1588401
Good score Jeff , I run mine on the bare minimum also , where you can barely feel any resistance when steering the bike , but it is ready to dampen any lightened front end movement .

Good score Jeff , I run mine on the bare minimum also , where you can barely feel any resistance when steering the bike , but it is ready to dampen any lightened front end movement .
Yea I am pretty pumped about it, $225.00 for the whole thing and going to powder coat the brackets to match my blue items on the bike and see how the polished stabilizer looks.
Kiwi was the one who suggested running no stabilizer on the bike and I thought "Brilliant" I can be one with the road LOL. This gives me the best of both worlds.
I know you have the GPR I believe which looks like a more serious piece of machinery ha. All in all I am happy with the hand feel of the Ohlins, wont be mounting it for a few weeks.

Yea I am pretty pumped about it, $225.00 for the whole thing and going to powder coat the brackets to match my blue items on the bike and see how the polished stabilizer looks.
Kiwi was the one who suggested running no stabilizer on the bike and I thought "Brilliant" I can be one with the road LOL. This gives me the best of both worlds.
I know you have the GPR I believe which looks like a more serious piece of machinery ha. All in all I am happy with the hand feel of the Ohlins, wont be mounting it for a few weeks.
Is this the one that was for sale on eBay? Nice piece for the price!

Powder coating is just good money after bad. Being a brother oRg I will email my address so you can send it to me for a FULL REFUND, then you can get the best match without having to disable it LOL

Yep eBay it was the guy actually also has a gen 1 aluminum sub frame I really want to buy. Supposedly 12 lbs lighter than my steel one. Hoping Friday I’ll have the cash for that.
I thought you rode with the girlfriend? Those subframes were prone to cracking from what ive seen on here and is the reason Suzuki upgraded to steel.

Last edited:

I dont know if the Toad has a GPR or not. I do. Not too many of us have them.

Back