What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

So today after work, I pulled her out of the garage, connected the battery, and started her up for the first time in Germany. After being disconnected for 2 months, she cranked right up as if I had just started her yesterday.

Took off the corbin saddlebags, wonder if I can sell them... I prefer my softies to the corbins.

i blasphemed- i've been cursing it for about a month-

i parked it for the winter season and all was well, went for a ride about a month ago and it doesn't want to shift anymore... a real PITA... i work the clutch and it will reluctantly shift... ideas?

To busabeast - First thing I would check is the clutch fluid. Up to proper level? If that it's good then you might see about bleeding the clutch line and replacing the fluid. If those don't solve it you might have to take the clutch apart.

thanks red.. im at the point of dis-assembly now... hating it tho- was perfect up until i parked it... the gods of bikes must need more devotion... last year i rode all thru winter and never had an issue- park it for a few months and we got troubles... i fix it tho- just need to get on it...

Ordered a battery for her I didn't need :laugh:

Better this way then being stranded...You got 6 good years out of the original, it owes you nothing!
I like your choice on replacement(great price point), we will need a full DO3 review. :thumbsup:

Just did my second set of chain,sprockets on "pearl", 48500 miles. Last one developed a tight spot after 18000 miles.

Relocated my rectifier to the tail section.

20140217_154810 (Medium).jpg

20140217_154830 (Medium).jpg

20140303_154944 (Medium).jpg

gave my beast a smack on the... seat... we're going to work tomorrow... she decided to act right since i spiffed up her clutch slave cylinder... happy day!

Finally completed the Hot Shot Stator upgrade!

Been talking about doing this for 2 years. Bought the parts many months ago & completed for new ride season!

13076259033_04e06ab95c_o.jpg

13076258553_87097f2b1f_o.jpg

13076418214_4bdabeaaf3_o.jpg

Rode her for the first time this year! and replaced the spark plugs, I figured why not?

-D
What plugs and how much ? Getting ready for the Bash and I have a newish filter from Blanca and figured I'd through plugs in while I had the tank raised. Filter and plugs have 23-24K on them. :laugh: My last set ran me $40.00, I'm hearing I bought the wrong plugs.

As usual i rode my too. 80+ degrees today.

Unpacked and tested it's new battery and put a hundred good , relaxing miles on her. 43 degrees and windy, but no ones promised tomorrow and since 2006 I have been in love with this bike. TY Suzuki.

rode her to a friends garage and flushed the front/rear brakes & flushed the radiator. i was being very lazy today so i pulled the cowls and he did the flush.:laugh:

Back