What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

When the time comes I just might.....
My daughter in law almost dropped her coffee when she heard I bought a PS4, she never thought those words would ever be uttered by me. Good at playing it I most certainly am not. I bought GTA 5 and am working of getting a Hayabusa in that game...
Hahahah man ohhh man! That is priceless. I gotta hand it to you yellow, brilliant winter blues coping!
I would be tempted to bring the bike in the house and put it on the rear stand in front of the TV

Power commander V ? ( power box ) Cruise control will take a day . Aux lights are easy .

I was looking at the electrical box that you had hooked up to your bike and how clean it is. I’m open for suggestions on mods.

Reactions: c10
I was looking at the electrical box that you had hooked up to your bike and how clean it is. I’m open for suggestions on mods.
Neutrino Black Box. Control your power from your cell phone!

neutrino black box.jpg

Yeah! I think this is the first such thread. Good on you for sharing. I didn't know the rear was upgradable.
We’ll see how this comes out Willie. Pictured is the rebound separator nut and a nitrogen bladder cap with a shrader valve to make it easier to service in the future. Just waiting on the gold valve kit and needle to release the nitrogen to finish the job.

Last night I got my first experience of the Busa making me poop my pants....my wife had the car and I needed a few groceries. The roads we wet so I took it nice and easy and put it on C mode.... On the way home I forgot to put it on C mode and got nice and sideways making a turn from a stop sign... I save it but it was enough to get the adrenaline pumping....

Back