What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Went for full “touring outfit” ride. Love how easy it is to take all this off once you arrive at your destination.
E0CE4F2A-EF25-4F02-B409-0C04D551B232.jpeg

You , and I need to get together for a black n white twins photo ;) Looks great Miguel !
I think some wave rotors , Titanium , RDL saddle , Turbo , Nitrous , and a Supercharger will complete the package !
That would be a cool picture bryan! The seat is already in the works, but won’t be finished until March. The wave rotors are on my list and, when I do them, I would like to install them with titanium hardware, but the stockers only have 15k miles on them, so I’ll probably wait a bit longer. I’m affraid to try titanium and get addicted to it. :laugh: the seat bolts you sent me did save some weight, but one fell off on the highway and I didn’t notice until I arrived back home, so don’t think that you don’t see them on my recent pictures because I didn’t like them, It was just that one of them disappeared.

Reactions: c10
Looks good. I’ve been looking at top cases. Trying to decide between 47 and 56 liter.
I like this one. Fits an XL arai and medium HJC at the same time or I can put my mesh jacket, XL helmet and gloves and fit just fine.

I want a pair of V35s. May not go top box on mine.
V37's are out now total 4 more liters . Look a little different . May find some V35's at a better price . Keep in mind V35's are OEM on CanAm spyders , Kawasaki , and a few others . Sometimes searching Ebay under those will net a better price . Even local Craigslist you might get lucky .. Then just pick up the racks system .

I need a top box, because my XL arai doesn’t fit in the v35. Like @c10 says, the v37s are out now, but I personally don’t like the looks, so I searched for v35s on eBay and found this set.
Yep only my Medium Schuberth helmet fits in the V35's . All other mediums do not as their shell is just a tad to big to go in . This is a C3 Pro . The C4 will not fit a V35 as they use one shell size now . Hence why the C4 is failing for Schuberth , and the C3 Pro still brings the $$$

That would be a cool picture bryan! The seat is already in the works, but won’t be finished until March. The wave rotors are on my list and, when I do them, I would like to install them with titanium hardware, but the stockers only have 15k miles on them, so I’ll probably wait a bit longer. I’m affraid to try titanium and get addicted to it. :laugh: the seat bolts you sent me did save some weight, but one fell off on the highway and I didn’t notice until I arrived back home, so don’t think that you don’t see them on my recent pictures because I didn’t like them, It was just that one of them disappeared.
Maybe it is still there but so light you cant see or feel it? Does your seat magically stay on??
LOL JKJK. I dont know what is worse the price of the rotors or the price of the hardware. I spent an entire night last night trying to make it work. I wound up getting only the braking brand rotor for the rear and the titanium hardware for rotor and sprocket in the rear. Front is going to have to stay with stock rotors and bolts for the time being. When you see the Ti hardware and it is $7-$8 a bolt you think "oh wow not bad", Then I entered the quantity of 15 for the rotors and 5 for the sprocket nuts and fell on the floor at the $160 shopping cart. I reluctantly had to press the minus button 10 times on the rotors :redface:.
Suzuki could have a calendar with you and c10, call it angel & demon LOL.

Maybe it is still there but so light you cant see or feel it? Does your seat magically stay on??
LOL JKJK. I dont know what is worse the price of the rotors or the price of the hardware. I spent an entire night last night trying to make it work. I wound up getting only the braking brand rotor for the rear and the titanium hardware for rotor and sprocket in the rear. Front is going to have to stay with stock rotors and bolts for the time being. When you see the Ti hardware and it is $7-$8 a bolt you think "oh wow not bad", Then I entered the quantity of 15 for the rotors and 5 for the sprocket nuts and fell on the floor at the $160 shopping cart. I reluctantly had to press the minus button 10 times on the rotors :redface:.
Suzuki could have a calendar with you and c10, call it angel & demon LOL.
:laugh: believe it or not, I lost a bar end weight once and never felt it fall off, until I saw that it was missing when I arrived home. I can imagine how your shopping cart looked like when you added all the rotors and titanium hardware.

Lol what the hell roads are you riding on. I have to buy you a tube of blue loctite for Christmas!!
:laugh: The bar end was due to the kuryakyn grips that I have needing a home made spacer to keep the bar end away from the grip, so the throttle can move. I bought i nice size bottle of blue locktite and have a small stick of red one, but you can never have too much of it in a drawer. Lol

Got the tail and front fender back and mounted them back on the bike...lots of work and money to get the bike back to it's stock look (minus yellow fairing which I like).

Will post up a picture soon.

Back