What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Got Ram Jam back together for tomorrow's ride.
Steven lots of titanium in the last photo ;)

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0459.JPG

DSC_0460.JPG

Got Ram Jam back together for tomorrow's ride.
Steven lots of titanium in the last photo ;)

View attachment 1589491

View attachment 1589492

View attachment 1589493
I have never been a fan of the busa’s Stripped of their signature kanji logo. For some reason c10’s looks damn good. I think it’s the color combo along with the dozens upon dozens of eye candy that would distract from the kanji even if it was there.
Bryan, what do you use for wax ?

I have never been a fan of the busa’s Stripped of their signature kanji logo. For some reason c10’s looks damn good. I think it’s the color combo along with the dozens upon dozens of eye candy that would distract from the kanji even if it was there.
Bryan, what do you use for wax ?

Did you ever get your seats back? Do a review on them for me please, I'm still debating whether to get C10's seats or new image.

Steven ill have to look but its a 3M wax , and its due . Bike actually has hand prints / dust on it .
It is a Russell day long saddle . Best seat I have ever had or used . Not exactly the best looking on the bird , but alone it makes a Italian leather sofa look like a folding chair .
AHHHAA!!! Yes it does look like it is a nice comfy throne. That bad boy practically casts a mold of your ass. The GSXR 1k front fender looks great!!
Black is a lot of maintenance.

Did you ever get your seats back? Do a review on them for me please, I'm still debating whether to get C10's seats or new image.
Hey Hauie, I got them back and I will defiantly do a review. Right now I just plopped my ass on it for 2 mins and it felt GOOD!! I am just waiting on my swing arm and rotor/sprocket

This is how they look, hard to see without body work on but I may bolt up the tail tonight to give a better pic

View attachment 1589561

View attachment 1589562

View attachment 1589563

View attachment 1589564

View attachment 1589565

View attachment 1589566

Those are nice. I'm probably going to go simple since I'll more than likely wrap my bike 3-4 more times in it's lifetime.. so gray/black should be just fine. I do want the backrests though.. what'd you end up paying for those?

When you go to put the sprocket and hub assembly back on, dont grease the bushings and be one with a rubber mallet. Dont be too gentle or too soft.
NOW I am getting nervous lol. I am powdercoating the hub and I am shopping for the titanium hardware that I am considering thanks to c10....its like why would I want to put it back together with sh!t bolts :lol:

Last edited:
NOW I am getting nervous lol. I am powdercoating the hub and I am shopping for the titanium hardware that I am considering thanks to c10....its like why would I want to put it back together with sh!t bolts :lol:

I installed my new bushings and was gentle. When I realized the hub wasnt in all the way, I used a rubber mallet and tapped it in more. When I realized it still wasnt in all the way, I went ham on the hub with said mallet. Finally got it in.

Back