What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

DSC_0152.JPG

Changed up wires / fuses / relays. Moved heated gear to the deleted ABS circiut. Got rid of cheap cruise control fuse holders to a uniform micro fuse holders. Moved my two relays to dead space locations so can store stuff in turn signal pods without snagging relay/wires. One relay is turned on by key, and then it closes coil to power up all accessories. The back relay is for cruise control brake signal to ground.

View attachment 1588761

View attachment 1588762

View attachment 1588763

View attachment 1588764
Wish I wasn’t feeling so lazy, so that I could do some cleaning and rearranging of my wiring. Now would be the time to do it with this nice weather, because I could do it without getting a heat stroke in the garage.

Went to the bike show at Strathalbyn on the L2 today . Some nice bikes there for sure , didn't get around to see them all , but here is a few pics . The Kawasaki drag bike is a mates bike that he has resurrected after many years of being stored away . It was a Vance and Hines pro bike , that was a winner in the US , then brought out here to continue dominating , all back in the day . My mate was the rider when it was sold and came over to Australia to reside and race .
That EFE 1428 is another mates street / drag bike .

IMG_20181118_123941.jpg

IMG_20181118_123850.jpg

IMG_20181118_124015.jpg

IMG_20181118_124035.jpg

IMG_20181118_123908.jpg

Bought more parts and upgrades for facelift.

There's a thread about loss of power. Suggestions to fix issue were changing or cleaning fuel tank because of rust, change fuel filter and fuel pump. I had already ordered the fuel filter as part of the upgrade. I'm now having the shop clean the fuel tank and switch out fuel pump. I ordered this kit today, will arrive in 5 days.

Fuel Pump - 1.jpg

The shop is doing a lot but I want to do something myself. So I ordered these seat covers. My wife is a great seamstress, not for work; just a skill her Mom taught her. If I run into issues, she'll be there to assist. I hope the colors will match closely to the new fairing kit.

Seats - 1.jpg

To match the new black triple tree clamp, today I ordered these caps.

Fork Caps - 1.jpg

I'll be home in a few weeks, I will post pics of bike then. All that will be "left to do" is the seat covers.

Reactions: c10
I gave @jeffgordons24 the info to reach out to the guy that built my reservoir and he found out that the guy no longer makes them, so he might be interested, if you want to sell yours to fund for titanium parts. (Not sure if gen1 and 2 use the same)
Hellllll yes I would love to buy that I need a billet reservoir so I can powder coat it. I know those go for like $70 bux new if you decide to sell let me know. I think gen 1 and 2 is same.

Back