What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

She got a new gas cap today ( I despise locking gas caps)
View attachment 1585572

a new seat pan

View attachment 1585571

and a Adam's Performance rectifier relocation.

View attachment 1585569
This is my favorite looking bike on here. Everything is exactly as I would do it. Guess I need to get rid of my stock gas cap.

Put the fairings back on. Ready to ride tomorrow. Did get the new iPhone XS Max today. Takes amazing photos.

3726EB00-353A-49DA-8DC0-C7EC6EA4E6C2.jpeg
BAD79843-E8D9-41ED-A384-8B6EA18940D4.jpeg

I haven’t upgraded since the 6 but I can’t wait anymore. My wife pushed me to get it. She explains that I use it more than my computer. It is always being used so just get the one I want. At zero percent interest it costs me $41 a month. I use it more than $41 a month.

I haven’t upgraded since the 6 but I can’t wait anymore. My wife pushed me to get it. She explains that I use it more than my computer. It is always being used so just get the one I want. At zero percent interest it costs me $41 a month. I use it more than $41 a month.
lol... u guys r nuts.. they got u making payments on a cell phone.... amazing cell companies... I hate em… they are milkin this for all its worth.

Because with upgraded rotors / pads /lines/brembo calipers / ASV Levers /and radial master cylinder it never felt good.
Sure it would stop but my wife's sub par bandit 600 with brake upgrades was far better than my 20,000 dollar super touring bird. Since I like the bike so much after 3 years, and never plan to sell the 5 pounds worth of abs were removed, and the difference is as clear as night, and day.
As a former hard core fast guy/ with a little bit of racing experience I do not need abs or traction control.

View attachment 1585564

Wanting ABS on the bike would make a noob then? I am looking for 2013+ model so that I can have ABS.

Payments at zero percent interest or pay in full? Rather leave my money in the bank.

Took the beast out for a ride. Ran fantastic. Definitely time for a new tire as it was spinning at about 80mph on moist patches. Little valve cover leak I have to fix. I was rushing the last time I put the valve cover on so it’s my fault. Other than that she is running good.

Yes Six , still a way off yet as it goes ... I keep spending funds elsewhere bro !!

That's still my problem with another first bike right now, let alone a second.
I'll likely finish up with 2 or 3 in a short space of time when I do.
As I don't plan on spending much for the 2nd two.
I'm still stuck on a '12 gsxr1k as my main next ride, a 1k beater stunt bike(trying to pave the driveway first, it's 700' and means I can stunt at home), and a cheap, older GoldWing for the wife and I to cruise comfortabley.
Decisions, who knows. I'll suprise myself and buy another out of the blue.

Last edited:
Back