What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Lovin' the RH switchblock wiring CUT off at 4ins out!!
Man you sure are serious about this race bike thing . . . makin' your own custom harness and all, hey what's the LH switches do? do ya really need 6 of 'em?

Haha i think the picture might be deceiving LOL but that is the Euro switches on the right side and the wires are dangling cause im workin on em. And I created two separate connectors for it. One connector with four pins for the start and ignition on buttons, and the lights will have their own connector also but will be connected to a separate harness that will be removable, for track days :)
20180814_162931.jpg

(Like this) Yes I love wiring lol

I also got a motogadget m-unit blue that I'll be making a thread for here soon, that controls all of this stuff. In process of fitting it this whole entire last week LOL but I wasn't about to explain all that crap on this post haha it's turned out to be quite the project for fuel injected coiled 4-cylinder bikes.

As far as the left switches lol there's actually 10. Five on the left one and two on the back of it, and then those two red ones and one on the back of that. LOL
From left side bottom it goes horn is green, turn signal yellow, then a gray button which I haven't decided yet, then yellow turn signal again, then blue High Beam button, then on the back there is one at the top and one on the bottom. Pushed at the same time and they are a kill switch.
Then those other two are both red switches. The top red one is the electric fan. And the bottom one has to be depressed as well as the switch on the back of it has to be held AS WELL as the original starter button in order to engage the starter.
Its my *secret* combo lol
But over time buttons will be reassigned for air shifters, and other race accessories, etc.

I have plenty of family. I shut out most friends when I deleted all of my social media and found most of them to be two faced. I work and see my kids. That's about it.
Same here, I work, no girl friend, have a few close friends and my family live hundreds of kms away

I hooked up my GoPro battery charger and USB input under the rear hump, and changed the oil and filter.
Here's the charger, I'll never run out of batteries for the GoPro again!
View attachment 1584339

RH side fairing removed, oil changed and filter replaced.
View attachment 1584340

That's my vintage 1987 Suzuki Swift in the background, 3 cyl 993cc 52hp 56ftlb 775kg NA carbureted , I call it the Rocket for obvious reasons.
I figure that when Nuclear war breaks out and the EMP takes out all computer controlled cars, I will be able to fire her up and head down to the store for milk and bread as per normal. . . cool huh?
View attachment 1584341
Hi. I had one in blue. I loved that car. A but head ran a stop light and totaled it. I had almost 200.000 miles on it. If not for that I would still have it today, Over 50 miles to the gal. Mine was the chevy Sprint. They also made one with a turbo!

Those look like they stick out a little farther then the factory ones. How do you like them?
I ordered a set of the Buel pegs. Should be here by Monday.
They are out about 1/2" more...I like having a little more leg room and the only draw-back is I have to tip my toe in slightly to shift but I hardly notice. The shifter is an aftermarket item as well which is a bit shorter than the stock ones.

Hi. I had one in blue. I loved that car. A but head ran a stop light and totaled it. I had almost 200.000 miles on it. If not for that I would still have it today, Over 50 miles to the gal. Mine was the chevy Sprint. They also made one with a turbo!
Yeah man, I paid $350 for it, clutch was toast, put a new clutch in it for $290, new windscreen, fuly serviced and passed the safety check and used it for 6 months to commute to work (50 miles a day). It has 260,000kms on it.
Great little car, but would NOT want to be in a crash in it!! :eek:
She's parked up for a bit now, using my other car for work.

Aaaaahh . . . correct me if I'm wrong but . . shouldn't Heavenly Father be number 1 priority? you know, "Ye shall have NO OTHER Gods before Me"
Haha good catch man. An that is the truth for me :)
Dad knows im just messin around with my guys.

But seriously, he does have the most divine Busa waiting for me up there, and it will smoke everyones! Lol

Back