What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I had mine off years ago and believe me in small town USA they went back on quick. Just for sitting at red lights if nothing else :laugh:

I've been going to a bike night about 18 miles up the freeway for the past few weeks and trying to switch lanes at night without them is just too dangerous(4-5 lanes of bumper to bumper at 70 mph,trying to get from the left lane to my exit on the far right can be a little nerve wracking:laugh:).

A little video Grapeape took Thurs. evening,he got there a little early but had a decent crowd by 8:00 PM(just past the 2:00 mark).

greek 3 13 14 - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the cover off and looked at her today. Also put the trickle charger on the battery that I have been keeping in the nice warm house. I have my insurance in storage only till April 1st. Cuts my insurance premium in close to half to store it from November till April.

New disks (frixxion) and semi-carbon pads in the front, new chain and sprocket set, K&N airfilter, new K&N oil filter plus some Castrol 4T racing oil, New sparks. Still need to change braking fluid and contemplating to lift the rear by roughly an inch before getting new tyres on (supercorsa's SP) and getting it of the stands and ripping it up once more after two years of silence ;)

Need to bleed brakes on my '00. New brake fluid all around, new oil, new radiator fluid.

Does Pledge come in a smaller can?

Does Pledge come in a smaller can?

Yep - It's called make your own.
Buy a spray bottle of Pledge and then get a smaller spray/squirt bottle and fill it up.
Fits by the tool kit no problem.

P1040720.jpg

I started mine, let her get up to temp then shut her down and put her back on the battery tender while I wait for the ice & snow to melt.

i whispered sweet somethings into her... gauge cluster??

promised she was my only... Busa??

I ROCK!!:thumbsup:

This was the first time i used CNC to fabricate! Made a little accessory instrument plate for an air temp thermometer and hiding place for the RD remote. Fun little project but this is getting me ready for the next project which should be quite interesting .........

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Woah! PM me more info on this.. How'd you mount it, etc. I'm interested in this...

Woah! PM me more info on this.. How'd you mount it, etc. I'm interested in this...

PM me if you want my template, but it is specific to the PUIG DB screen. I used one of those things that forms to a surface to get the shape of the area under the screen. Then I made paper versions and when I got it close I scanned it and traced it in autoCAD. Then I got a friend to cut it out on a CNC machine. If you want something really nice there are places that will cut it out of Carbon Fiber too. I go for the racer-functinal look though. However with you hard bags you might want to cover it in crushed velvet. :laugh:

The thermometer is very cheap and i bought 2 incase it dies. Wish I hadn't now because i like this one better because it is also a volt meter. I may switch to this. Could be handy when traveling just to keep tabs on charging and such. This is one link

Amazon.com: DROK 18B20 Probe Fahrenheit Scale 0.56" Digital Voltage Temp Gauge Car Clock 3in1 12 Volt Temperature Meter Blue LED: Camera & Photo

Back