What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

What you thinkin' CBX? A few days too long? A "battery tender" at 8 or 900 mh wont do it. A good charge at 2amp overnight should do it.If it doesn't come back to life with that,time for a new juice box. Rubb.

A charger typically charges until it’s turned off. Batteries only need to be charged until they reach their proper voltage, not blindly ‘for a few days’. Over charging harms the battery and reduces its reliability and life. You ever see a battery boil or swell up? Once at the proper voltage and ridden, the bike’s charging system should keep it charged.

Reactions: c10
Not the busa (yet), but the wife's bike got new tires. And apparently needs new fork seals. So a few extra things for spring maintenance and she'll be ready! Bike sat almost 2 years due to having kids etc, so she is ready to ride this year!!!

0329201157.jpg

A new fork? Or just oil?
Did you replace the seals yourself? How hard on DIY scale 1 - 10?
did the oil and the seals, if your mechanically inclined and have the seal driver and dampning rod tool its about a 3 on the scale. A fork oil measuring tool is very helpful. I got all these tools from motion pro. Few good vid on youtube is were I got my info. dont be intimidated its not hard at all. Got my seals and dust seals in an all balls kit, cost about 30 bucks.

I thought u posted something about they couldn't enforce kiwi. I know we got some idiots still doing big group rides around us but I stay clear of all that noise and keep it to 2 or 3 bikes max and do my social distancing when out.
Yeah, they can not stop us going for a ride . . . BUT . .
my bike's rego (license) has expired and needs renewal, to be able to renew it online is not an option either because my Warrant of Fitness (WoF) is also expired, and it must be current to be able to license the bike . . DOH!!
If I go out on my bike I become a target for revenue gathering cops, and they need all the fines they can give out, they are suffering financially at the moment.
So yeah, I'm kinda stuck . . I can't get a WoF, every shop is shut, (I am an authorised WoF inspector) I can';t get my bike licensed coz I don't have a WoF . .
The fine I could get is $400. So I'm not gonna risk it.
Bummer.

Yeah, they can not stop us going for a ride . . . BUT . .
my bike's rego (license) has expired and needs renewal, to be able to renew it online is not an option either because my Warrant of Fitness (WoF) is also expired, and it must be current to be able to license the bike . . DOH!!
If I go out on my bike I become a target for revenue gathering cops, and they need all the fines they can give out, they are suffering financially at the moment.
So yeah, I'm kinda stuck . . I can't get a WoF, every shop is shut, (I am an authorised WoF inspector) I can';t get my bike licensed coz I don't have a WoF . .
The fine I could get is $400. So I'm not gonna risk it.
Bummer.
That I get for sure and definitely sucks. I got lucky and was able to renew all my plates about a week before everything closed.

Back