What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Installed the brock’s clutch mod. I love how tight the drivetrain feels with it. No test ride yet, only engaged and disengaged it a few times sitting on it in the garage.

E1028B27-4FAC-44DF-B78A-B8F98A6FBABD.jpeg

DF105347-C66F-4738-8957-2698B4FA3B97.jpeg

Size? Large? XL? How's the fit?
Sorry @HayaWakened, earlier i only responded with photos and without words like @RedBull! :banana:
The XL size It's big enough to cover the motorcycle by wearing either the tail bag or the tank bag.
There's plenty of room for that. The quality is average, but good for that money *35 dollars, but for the interior I didn't need anything better. Dust and humidity protection and that is enough. For the outdoor parking, i would buy something more expensive. Ηere it is with the tail bag as it covers it.

IMG_2582.jpg

Sorry @HayaWakened, earlier i only responded with photos and without words like @RedBull! :banana:
The XL size It's big enough to cover the motorcycle by wearing either the tail bag or the tank bag.
There's plenty of room for that. The quality is average, but good for that money *35 dollars, but for the interior I didn't need anything better. Dust and humidity protection and that is enough. For the outdoor parking, i would buy something more expensive. Ηere it is with the tail bag as it covers it.

View attachment 1609115

I like cheap! Covered parking, almost weatherproof except for the winds, and I'm surrounded by dirt. When I pulled the tail off for some work, was shocked with all the grit that had worked its way in there. Looking to reduce that contamination. Thanks for the info!

Back