What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

That's what they said. They are one of eight chain stores here and they all stay busy. Service writer said it could be a couple of weeks but likely less.
So why can’t they just call you the day before they have the parts and the labor slot, and have it done in one day, rather than leaving it with them for two weeks?
At my shop we have bikes that are repaired/serviced and ready to go, but not picked up and paid for, some have been there for a month or two. We have to push them into the workshop every night and push em out every morning, pain in the ass and also the risk of damage etc.
Will your bike sit in one spot for the time it’s waiting? Or pushed in and out every day?

Ripping the bike apart completely... you know, just because I felt destructive.

FB_IMG_1570124237590.jpg

So why can’t they just call you the day before they have the parts and the labor slot, and have it done in one day, rather than leaving it with them for two weeks?
At my shop we have bikes that are repaired/serviced and ready to go, but not picked up and paid for, some have been there for a month or two. We have to push them into the workshop every night and push em out every morning, pain in the ass and also the risk of damage etc.
Will your bike sit in one spot for the time it’s waiting? Or pushed in and out every day?

Once I call to schedule it, I'll verify a time frame. I'm only going by what they told me.

Once I call to schedule it, I'll verify a time frame. I'm only going by what they told me.
Ok . . hey I'm not meaning to sound like I'm getting at you, just trying to bring some logic and sense to the table.
Be firm with them and ask questions, then they know they are dealing with a 'forthright customer', not some shmuck that takes what the dish out.
Let us know the outcome bud. :thumbsup:

Ok . . hey I'm not meaning to sound like I'm getting at you, just trying to bring some logic and sense to the table.
Be firm with them and ask questions, then they know they are dealing with a 'forthright customer', not some shmuck that takes what the dish out.
Let us know the outcome bud. :thumbsup:

I wasnt taking it in a bad way. No worries mate.

I decided to experiment with the front of the fairing. I removed all the stickers. and installed, the oem (S) silver sticker, same as it has on the fuel tank. I have 2 new oem red stickers, but I like the way they are for now.

before
View attachment 1605938

and after
View attachment 1605940

View attachment 1605939

View attachment 1605941

View attachment 1605944

View attachment 1605945

View attachment 1605948
Cleans up the front quite a bit...the chrome actually compliments the white...

Back