What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I took mine out and introduced it to a thoughtful state trooper....
Had a Detroit cop think he was gonna introduce himself to merging tonight but found out he was wrong, fortunately I was smart enough to get clear of that area quickly but unfortunately the rest of the group I was with (not my usual and a bunch of dumasses which is why i bailed) stayed on the same road and ended up talking to a few officers a city or 2 over.

Its a personal preference due to his personality. Some videos have put him in the spot light like using angle grinder to modify brake pads :(

Who is this nobody? I don't personally have any of Brock's stuff but the quality is very good and proven. On the other hand never heard of this dude (which admittedly doesn't prove anything), and probably wouldn't have had he not gotten into a pissing contest with Brock?

Were it me I would order Brocks mirror block-offs, paint them body color and the mirror mounts disappear both aesthetically and aerodynamically. Just me though....

Who is this nobody? I don't personally have any of Brock's stuff but the quality is very good and proven. On the other hand never heard of this dude (which admittedly doesn't prove anything), and probably wouldn't have had he not gotten into a pissing contest with Brock?

Were it me I would order Brocks mirror block-offs, paint them body color and the mirror mounts disappear both aesthetically and aerodynamically. Just me though....
Its not the nobody UK video that made my choice . I'm just not a Brock fan or want anything from his company . Even if painted it would still be his . I can also now say these were made by me ;)

1568581773233.jpg

DSC_5585.JPG

DSC_5586.JPG

Put on a double bubble windscreen today.
Pros: it looks much better than stock. In full tuck I definitely notice less wind bouncing my head around. It’s quieter.

Cons: holy Christ on a pogo stick if I’m not in tuck the wind off the screen is hitting me right level with my eyes. Occasionally it whistles.....

The stock put the air across my chest just under my helm. Which was much easier for my body to take but also made for a noisier ride as the wind was deflecting up from there into the bottom on my helm which also bounced my head around a bit.

FWIW, I’m 5’10” and have helibars installed also which sits me a bit more upright.

Put on a double bubble windscreen today.
Pros: it looks much better than stock. In full tuck I definitely notice less wind bouncing my head around. It’s quieter.

Cons: holy Christ on a pogo stick if I’m not in tuck the wind off the screen is hitting me right level with my eyes. Occasionally it whistles.....

The stock put the air across my chest just under my helm. Which was much easier for my body to take but also made for a noisier ride as the wind was deflecting up from there into the bottom on my helm which also bounced my head around a bit.

FWIW, I’m 5’10” and have helibars installed also which sits me a bit more upright.

They make several models. Pashnit Tim wrote up his experiences with quite a few shields. It’s on here somewhere and is very informative. The light smoke OEM shield suits me just fine.

Back