What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Niiice. I had a surprising experience with an Acura a few years back when I had my Corvette. I was following a friend on his R6 and we were (semi honking it) but not full out racing. We were going up and over a two lane overpass to the left and then down onto the freeway. It was a really great looong corner. We were running above 75 probably in the inside lane, me behind him a couple car lengths and to our surprise we got passed on the outside by a four door Acura with a female driver in her late 20s! Scared hell outta my buddy as he wasn’t in his mirrors all leaned over and didn’t expect me to come around, much less a four door sedan! :eek::laugh:

This one wont be fast. Just comfy because I'm getting old and I dont care much for fast cars anymore. This one is an automatic and has all the creature comforts it could possibly have come with.

This one wont be fast. Just comfy because I'm getting old and I dont care much for fast cars anymore. This one is an automatic and has all the creature comforts it could possibly have come with.

Maybe you’re in luck. It’s been five years since an Acura made the top ten most stolen cars in America, the Integra. :)

Yeah, I think the Civics and Accords are always on the list.

Put some some kanji stickers on my axle guards

20190909_063502.jpg

20190909_063512.jpg

Finally got the Ti Force 421 fully installed.
Wanted to keep the R77, so had to have a custom midpipe fabbed.
Anyone need a L-side-only Yosh R77?? Cheap!

IMG_2751.JPG

That dent in the can at the bracket happened 2 nights ago when the bike got knocked over into a street curb

IMG_2752.JPG

Anodized aluminum midpipe, heat-painted and welded to the R77, slipped on to the Ti Force
IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

Looks lopsided for now ... I'm sure I'll adjust

Shout out to -
@jeffgordons24 for sourcing the Ti Force 4-2-1 header
@GAmedic for sourcing the Yosh R77s

Finally got the Ti Force 421 fully installed.
Wanted to keep the R77, so had to have a custom midpipe fabbed.
Anyone need a L-side-only Yosh R77?? Cheap!

View attachment 1604651
That dent in the can at the bracket happened 2 nights ago when the bike got knocked over into a street curb

View attachment 1604652
Anodized aluminum midpipe, heat-painted and welded to the R77, slipped on to the Ti Force
View attachment 1604654
View attachment 1604653
Looks lopsided for now ... I'm sure I'll adjust

Shout out to -
@jeffgordons24 for sourcing the Ti Force 4-2-1 header
@GAmedic for sourcing the Yosh R77s
Looks nice :) I see a nut to change on my bike now . Thanks ;)

Those new mirrors are stealthy...they must work good with your handle bar set up.
they do ,and weigh only 7 ounces for the pair with heavy stainless bolts . Clear as a bathroom mirror at all speeds . I ran all mirrors to train , and see if I could do such small ones . After a few rides I can .
The GSXR 1000's were great . Could tell at speed it was a red truck behind me , but the little mirrors told me it was a red toyota truck with a texas plate .

Back