What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

The motion pro tools I ordered thanks to @Yellow09 post, have arrived and I tried them out. Pretty nice cheap tool and the slacksetter is nice to confirm I had the chain set right. Thanks yellow for the info.
Oh, and I also sweat my behind off cleaning the concours. Now I just have to wait for Florida’s rainy season to go away. :banghead:

5883F546-2839-4691-BCCF-8C403CC502E4.jpeg

EC440C16-4A0E-4A26-94E3-B74B810BA74C.jpeg

65C4DEC5-5ABC-488A-92FE-737AE2F55E8C.jpeg

FFBB3E71-ADFB-41DA-98A5-01C725BC33C9.jpeg

Your so very right my friend when I was In my late twenties I was that guy you pulled up beside with the bass blasting 2 twelve inch woofers shaking the ground, I have a nice loud system in my Lexus 2 amps 2 tens I crank it a little while on I95 once in a while but very rarely if setting at a stop light or wall to wall traffic I dont want to disturb the cars around me like wise with the busa myself and my co worker was riding down A1A in Palm Beach County Florida the speed limit is 35 mph or 40 mph I had to ride my bike in 4th gear it was 4am people have multi million dollar homes there didnt want to wake up people with my busa sounding like a drag bike I'm 54 years old now and a whole lot more considerate of other around me not that kid anymore so I'm on the same page as you my friend
I bought the muffler off Ebay the seller is one hell of a person he is letting me return the muffler even after I installed it had it on the bike for 1day that's customer service right there making sure their customers is 100% happy

You and I are the same age and have the same idea...always a good thing.

The motion pro tools I ordered thanks to @Yellow09 post, have arrived and I tried them out. Pretty nice cheap tool and the slacksetter is nice to confirm I had the chain set right. Thanks yellow for the info.
Oh, and I also sweat my behind off cleaning the concours. Now I just have to wait for Florida’s rainy season to go away. :banghead:

View attachment 1603505

View attachment 1603506

View attachment 1603507

View attachment 1603508
slack setter hum ? don't have one of those. Damit here we go again. Amazon yes it's me again.

Hope you don’t decide to go back to stock later, because that’s $200 plus dollars worth of decals gone. Do you already have the new ones you’ll be installing?
No going back now. Sounds like he has a plan so onward make it happen.

@Yellow09 Bill that looks great on the bike ! I should of sent the aluminum alen bolts with it ;)
I was kind of surprised that only three bolts do anything on the stock cover.

The cap was the first thing my lad noticed, he said it sure looks trick on there....

Reactions: c10
Back