What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I’m still shaving weight, it’s a project to get her as light as possible! Wheels and air-box next
Very nice job on that tailpiece bro , I really like that mod a lot , looks very neat . I will be very interested in your future posts to see what parts you choose to maximize weight loss , if that airbox from Montgomery is any indication , certainly a beautiful piece , ultralight and rare for street because of no filter element . Good hunting , keep us posted .:thumbsup:

Years ago a company made bicycles that resembled motorcycles, I bought a faux dirt bike for my lads when they were little. Perhaps someone should make these again...

I know there were sport bike versions but they were for bigger kids-I should have bought one anyway...

FYI...that encourages hooliganism...one of those was my first bicycle at 4.
So, it's highly recommended!

White Busa where did you get those ULTRA SEXY Wheels I likey I likey a lot
The wheels is the OZ Gass RS-A
Here is the thread
OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color??? | General Bike Related Topics

and my Busa with the new wheels

Test fit right side fairing and moto composites dash pieces. No clearance issues with cooling system and the dash seems to fit well!

View attachment 1598839

View attachment 1598840

View attachment 1598841

View attachment 1598842

View attachment 1598843
The wheels is the OZ Gass RS-A
Here is the thread
OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color??? | General Bike Related Topics

and my Busa with the new wheels

View attachment 1599207
Bloody he'll f*****g fantastic a credit to you fair play I'm drooling here at the moment lookin at this pic Your busa looks great congrats White Busa

Bloody he'll f*****g fantastic a credit to you fair play I'm drooling here at the moment lookin at this pic Your busa looks great congrats White Busa
Thanks for your good comments my fr Loopy The Leprechaun.
There is a lot of work, time, and money to get here (and I want to make some improvements yet)
I had a specific plan from the beginning, what changes I want to make and I try to implement it.
We create the Gen3 as he is rightly the fallenarch saying! :rolleyes:
Everyone in his own way and his own ideas. There are many excellent Busa. (for example ROADTOAD1340 black busa and many others )

The members here help the other. I've learned all the improvements here. For the brakes, wheels,exhausts and the benefits resulting from these changes.
We take courage from the good words and continue the way we thought..

I respect all the members and I do not want to be arrogant. Some have more money for changes that do not make them better than the rest. And do not forget the bigger trips start with a small step ahead!
The truth is that we are in the right forum and share our love for the hayabusa!

Last edited:
Yellow09 I think it's not a good idea fr.
Is bigger than it should, and the only yellow color there back..
He left it without sticker there. Μy opinion.
Τhe decision is yours..

I was/am attempting to pay homage to the early 2000's GSXRs which only had the displacement number on their tail instead of the whole GSX....R badging...

I'm not 100% sold on it yet and as it is only a decal, it comes off as easy as it went on (sort of).

Like in this picture.

GSX-R750K4.jpg

Last edited:
Back