What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Yesterday...
Took the bike out for a first-run with the @POWERHOUSE flash.
Yes, the flash is everything (and more) that has been written here previously. I won't risk boring the regulars here with how noticeable, significant and awesome the bike responds after a FrankFlash (wait...I could name her Frankenstein!!!) , but will tell you I had very first encounter on this run with law enforcement who, fortunately, was a gang detail unit. No ticket, and I'll never know whether pulling the seat right there in the parking lot of a coffee shop to show him the ECU with Frank's badge on it had anything to do with my good fortune, but that is forever how I will remember and tell this story. Yes, I was speeding, in 2nd, which coincidentally is what "Hayabusa" translates to in English and couple dozen other languages: speeding in 2nd.
Evidence used to argue my case:
View attachment 1598931
Hahahah yessss who needs a PBA card or s courtesy shield....just slap a @POWERHOUSE decal on it and blame frank..

Got a few small rides in came home and my daughter decided her bike needed a little work.

CB4117C5-C728-4435-9A99-CCE356E19DD7.jpeg

She don’t want dad to fix it she wants to fix it. She’s been working on the front brakes.

View attachment 1598957
Great shot!
.Get some decals for her bike, Brembo, Ohlins, Yoshimura etc....
she'll be into that for sure, also get her a bicycle tool kit so she's got her own tools, that'll make her feel like wrenching as much as possible!

What? you don't have a spare Busa tucked away safely for times like this?? Are you mad???
Years ago a company made bicycles that resembled motorcycles, I bought a faux dirt bike for my lads when they were little. Perhaps someone should make these again...

I know there were sport bike versions but they were for bigger kids-I should have bought one anyway...

Back