What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

HAH, I actually purchased one of the mityvac handheld bleeders a few months back. I had an issue on a test run last week though where I lost my clutch (guess it sucked some air) and said screw it.....Miguel was right If I have to bleed out on the side of the road, speed bleeders are the way to go LOL
I have a and old one that I used to do bleeding with before I got speed bleeders. In my opinion, nothing beats speed bleeders.

Oh, I don’t know what pads those use. The calipers I bought form fallenarch are brembo M4s, which use the pads I mentioned and require spacer to fit the gen2 forks. I removed the part number from my previous post to avoid confusion if someone finds this thread a few years down the road. Don’t want someone buying wrong parts.

E0463E89-3D2D-47F0-936F-BBC685ECF731.jpeg

Ready for installation

Got home from working nightshift and installed the new set of stompgrips I ordered for the gray tank. Some people say these can be reused, but I didn’t want to mess with the ones on the white tank.

View attachment 1598013

View attachment 1598014
I have considered those for a while now, what do you feel is the advantage. I like the idea of a little paint protection lol. Also any draw backs like do they attract dirt and dust?

What was the cost to get those fairings repainted?
It was just the right side fairing, I had a spare from years ago when I rubbed it along a high curb at a toll booth. I replaced the fairing and put my original in my attic. When the bike was wrecked there was not one usable fairing but I had that one still so I chose to have it fixed.

It cost me $102 for the paint from ColorRite
$200 for the labor of the prep prime paint and clear.
And $56 for a new decal just in case (but I wound up not needing)

I purchased all the other fairings piece by piece it cost me $1,425 combined for the nose, tail, left side and the tank was $325 as a NOS, take off (has one little chip right above the seat.

Back