What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

All packed up and ready to go in this picture. I set up my tripod and camera for the memory. I am not good at taking pictures during life as it unfolds. This is the main one i have from the journey. I travelled from Georgia to New Orleans, stayed two nights, then Austin for MotoGP, rode around Austin and surrounding areas quite a bit, San Antonio to see friends back East to Slidell LA and back to Georgia. It was the best trip I have ever taken, all riding solo, it was amazingView attachment 1597785
Well done you, your bike looks great, interesting position for the bags.

All packed up and ready to go in this picture. I set up my tripod and camera for the memory. I am not good at taking pictures during life as it unfolds. This is the main one i have from the journey. I travelled from Georgia to New Orleans, stayed two nights, then Austin for MotoGP, rode around Austin and surrounding areas quite a bit, San Antonio to see friends back East to Slidell LA and back to Georgia. It was the best trip I have ever taken, all riding solo, it was amazingView attachment 1597785
What were your thoughts of Austin and the MotoGP?

love this thread im new to forum snows finally gone in so maine got the 06 limited in the shop all fluids changed slave all cleaned new chain and sprockets on my way to pick up rear tire in few minutes im on fire today getting poop done lol I will ride tomorrow post later have a great day my wing is bumed started on Eleanor first

Installed brembo calipers.! Won’t be able to test it for the next several days, but love the look. Only hiccup was putting my Roadlok back on. Now the pin doesn’t line up with the holes on the rotor, so the lock won’t engage and lock the wheel. Not sure what to do about it. Maybe shave the spacers that came with the lock to get everything to line up again.

3CD1B599-0C32-41E8-B70A-AC3CAE03E78B.jpeg

49F7C2A2-1434-4EF9-89E1-53F6149B4AB5.jpeg

2C57F8FB-CDC9-4B1E-AE31-4E805FE4DF3B.jpeg

C566C5EA-780A-4ACF-BE2E-15AD212520F8.jpeg

Very nice!
So what are using for a m/cyl?
OEM or Brembo?
And what rotors are you using?
I upgraded both MCs to brembo 19RCS and rizoma reservoirs a few years ago. I’m currently running a Galfer rear, but haven’t pulled the plug on Galfer fronts. I need to do it, but other home expenses keep getting in the way, so I couldn’t justify $1k on brembo calipers, pads, rotors and some miscellaneous items.

Installed brembo calipers.! Won’t be able to test it for the next several days, but love the look. Only hiccup was putting my Roadlok back on. Now the pin doesn’t line up with the holes on the rotor, so the lock won’t engage and lock the wheel. Not sure what to do about it. Maybe shave the spacers that came with the lock to get everything to line up again.

View attachment 1597788

View attachment 1597789

View attachment 1597790

View attachment 1597791
Man those look amazing!

Bad A$$ black bird & leathers to match. I got a great deal on new leathers that arrived last night only to find out they were not even close to fitting. Back they go on Monday. Dam they were nice to.

Bad A$$ black bird & leathers to match. I got a great deal on new leathers that arrived last night only to find out they were not even close to fitting. Back they go on Monday. Dam they were nice to.

Try filling the bath tub with hot water and sitting in it for 30 minutes, Lol! Inside joke!

View attachment 1597788

View attachment 1597789

View attachment 1597790

View attachment 1597791
Real nice fit with the gray plastic change. The stand is sick too; only in my dreams okay not really there either. Don't judge.

Try filling the bath tub with hot water and sitting in it for 30 minutes, Lol! Inside joke!
No No no I need a size chart & got caught up hard to guess with my build & lack of height. Never had the coin to buy leathers before. Should have seen me after work trying to get them on in my living room (no blinds) & couldn't get the sliders past my meat calf. Oh the sadness & shame that followed....

View attachment 1597788

View attachment 1597789

View attachment 1597790

View attachment 1597791

Damn, those are sexy!

No No no I need a size chart & got caught up hard to guess with my build & lack of height. Never had the coin to buy leathers before. Should have seen me after work trying to get them on in my living room (no blinds) & couldn't get the sliders past my meat calf. Oh the sadness & shame that followed....
Read this post. Look at the second problem heading. You will get my joke!

First Track Day | Riding Skills/Survival Techniques

Back