What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I installed some Delkevic slip on mufflers today. The UPS guy came late so I did not start or ride it yet.
IMG_6230.JPG

IMG_6229.JPG

IMG_6227.JPG

Nice pazzo levers! Your bike looks amazing how do you like those grips? Do you like the pazzo’s?

Love the Pazzo's grips so so I think Im going to switch with grip puppies how did you make out with the helibars? Question what gauge ring terminals to use for power commander, led lights , to hook up to the battery terminal??? Thanks

Love the Pazzo's grips so so I think Im going to switch with grip puppies how did you make out with the helibars? Question what gauge ring terminals to use for power commander, led lights , to hook up to the battery terminal??? Thanks
I used 16-14 ga heat shrink connectors for all my wiring except the gear indicator which is 22-18.
So far looking good I think I will have no clearance issues with the HeliBars. Won’t know for sure until maybe tomo if I get all the wiring tied up and finish my brake line install.

455DDE24-56C3-4568-9D93-0682F2521AB3.jpeg

FA6A7959-9CA1-41F1-9A6C-93C0D75EAF10.jpeg

8A68EF7E-F4BA-4727-9DEA-C9FCF7EEF825.jpeg

Thanks.
No not as far back and in closer to the bike. They sounded good when I started it today but I have not taken it for a ride because of the rain.
Those are the only other tri oval exhausts I have seen other than yosh. I really like them though. Can’t wait to hear how you like riding with them. How many miles you have in the bike now?

Steve when we meet up i am going to look BLUE over for about 30-45 minutes.
I can’t wait for July already I am so excited! And good lol you can offer me guidance as to what you think I still need to do or anything that looks funny and should be changed,

Those are the only other tri oval exhausts I have seen other than yosh. I really like them though. Can’t wait to hear how you like riding with them. How many miles you have in the bike now?
I only have about 500 miles on it. With the rain and having two bikes it is not adding up very fast. I got it March 21st. I have 1500 miles on the FJR that I got in December. Now that spring is here I expect the miles to add up faster.

I should be riding with the new mufflers tomorrow. They were half the price of most and look great. They sounded good when I started the bike in the garage. They also have a removable baffle but I will be leaving it in...they are also a lot lighter.

All packed up and ready to go in this picture. I set up my tripod and camera for the memory. I am not good at taking pictures during life as it unfolds. This is the main one i have from the journey. I travelled from Georgia to New Orleans, stayed two nights, then Austin for MotoGP, rode around Austin and surrounding areas quite a bit, San Antonio to see friends back East to Slidell LA and back to Georgia. It was the best trip I have ever taken, all riding solo, it was amazing
the_adventure_of_the_journey_01.jpg

All packed up and ready to go in this picture. I set up my tripod and camera for the memory. I am not good at taking pictures during life as it unfolds. This is the main one i have from the journey. I travelled from Georgia to New Orleans, stayed two nights, then Austin for MotoGP, rode around Austin and surrounding areas quite a bit, San Antonio to see friends back East to Slidell LA and back to Georgia. It was the best trip I have ever taken, all riding solo, it was amazingView attachment 1597785
Sounds like a fun trip! Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: c10
Back