What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

You should be proud of the work you did to make that bike the stunner that it is. Well done, I look forward to the pictures with the side fairings fitted
Thank you !
I am pleased with the turn out, proud of the bike itself and excited to be riding again. I should have the bike completely together in no more than a week or 2 (I hope).
Everyone here has a stunning bike in its own way I still love your bumblebee and if I ever was to get a diff color that would def be my first choice (even though yours isn’t all standard issue color)

Thank you !
I am pleased with the turn out, proud of the bike itself and excited to be riding again. I should have the bike completely together in no more than a week or 2 (I hope).
Everyone here has a stunning bike in its own way I still love your bumblebee and if I ever was to get a diff color that would def be my first choice (even though yours isn’t all standard issue color)
It was real nice yesterday i had work but glad you finally got to ride Blue after so many changes. What did you think of the extended swingarm? Yes i do now the roads are flat out there so hard to tell probably. I enjoyed seeing the bike naked with the sun shining on all that powder coat & AS3 plumbing.

Thank you !
It will be good for us to see your completed project, I know your heart and soul went into Blue Phoenix. It's good to see passion at work.

I'm glad my bike is not all yellow or all black, it's unique as a mixture and just enough of each color IMO.

That front fender looks like it's a different shape than a stock 1k.
And it looks like it'll catch Alot of air.
I would be cautious at high speed with that wanting to lighten the front.
Floating just in and out of contact with the road invites tank slappers(real ones, not just headshake), and steering dampners can't prevent them.
Not dissin your cool lookin cf fender either, lol. I'm enjoying watching the build like the rest of us.
Thank you six ! I appreciate the input I had a similar concern. I think when I finish the fab of brackets I will try to pitch it forward a bit to encourage some aerodynamic properties lol.
I will keep the damper tight for the first few runs in case I start to take off. Damn I could be riding a real bird then :lol:

It was real nice yesterday i had work but glad you finally got to ride Blue after so many changes. What did you think of the extended swingarm? Yes i do now the roads are flat out there so hard to tell probably. I enjoyed seeing the bike naked with the sun shining on all that powder coat & AS3 plumbing.
Damn wish you were off, I can not friggen wait for HITH...I have not ridden with other busa’s Since 08/09
It felt good with the arm, I didn’t ride too hard but I really like it. I don’t like how low it is though I have to lift it up a tad, feels weird to have my knees bent when I am stopped LOL. I honestly hardly noticed a diff in the wheelbase but when I goosed it once or twice it did feel more stable. I also went up 2 teeth in the rear but again I couldn’t feel much change.
I got a lot of compliments at the gas station, no one really noticed that the bike was missing the fairings oddly enough (guess you have to be a Busa guy to know)

This where I would put the anodized blue bolts on the Falcon's eyes if you could do it for me please thanks

View attachment 1597519

View attachment 1597520
Wth why haven’t I seen more pics of your bike?? Come on man that thing is gorgeous!! I agree a blue bolt would be cool as sh!t there!
Did you design the graphics??
Is your frame powdercoated? Or was that a LE or 07.
Suzuki TITANIUM fairing bolt: 09139-06126
Order 2 of those and ship to me I’ll anodize and ship to you the price is free on one condition, please share up more pics of your bike.

Damn wish you were off, I can not friggen wait for HITH...I have not ridden with other busa’s Since 08/09
It felt good with the arm, I didn’t ride too hard but I really like it. I don’t like how low it is though I have to lift it up a tad, feels weird to have my knees bent when I am stopped LOL. I honestly hardly noticed a diff in the wheelbase but when I goosed it once or twice it did feel more stable. I also went up 2 teeth in the rear but again I couldn’t feel much change.
I got a lot of compliments at the gas station, no one really noticed that the bike was missing the fairings oddly enough (guess you have to be a Busa guy to know)
I lowered mine years ago loved the flat perfect look. When i road it i was working at 100% riding from work with two friends through turns i would take at 70 without trying. I was scraping cage in same turns & could not keep up with the guy i always rid with. I hooked the foot peg leaving the parking lot which the Lt. Commented on the next day " you almost went down pulling out yesterday". Any way i went from on point to losing all confidence in turns. I raised tail back to stock & it took me 3 months to relearn how to ride again. It was the worst feeling ever....!

I need to at least change oil & clutch gasket should be able to order on 4/19 so a few weeks or so. I am off Sunday,Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays now so could meet up depending if good for you. I have never ridden w/ another Busa rider either.

I need to at least change oil & clutch gasket should be able to order on 4/19 so a few weeks or so. I am off Sunday,Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays now so could meet up depending if good for you. I have never ridden w/ another Busa rider either.
I’m down we can plan it out...if you want to get your bike done sooner and work our the kinks if any shoot me your address I will order you up a clutch cover gasket your choice of oil and a filter and you can just PayPal me back on 4/19.

I lowered mine years ago loved the flat perfect look. When i road it i was working at 100% riding from work with two friends through turns i would take at 70 without trying. I was scraping cage in same turns & could not keep up with the guy i always rid with. I hooked the foot peg leaving the parking lot which the Lt. Commented on the next day " you almost went down pulling out yesterday". Any way i went from on point to losing all confidence in turns. I raised tail back to stock & it took me 3 months to relearn how to ride again. It was the worst feeling ever....!
Yea I didn’t like it much. Funny I only changed the links because I liked the blue ones so I will be adjusting closer to stock height plus 2 up I don’t want to tear off my tail.
If you watch that video you see me going to pull off a side block and I was milking it because it was weird with my a$$ so low and my legs bent lol.

Yea I didn’t like it much. Funny I only changed the links because I liked the blue ones so I will be adjusting closer to stock height plus 2 up I don’t want to tear off my tail.
If you watch that video you see me going to pull off a side block and I was milking it because it was weird with my a$$ so low and my legs bent lol.
Yes in tribute i purchased the blue black path links which will be going on soon as i get Gen 2 rear shock pressurized. Already have gaskets just waiting to get paid.Thank you you have a big heart. At least you can adjust the links with a few turns. HA

Yes in tribute i purchased the blue black path links which will be going on soon as i get Gen 2 rear shock pressurized. Already have gaskets just waiting to get paid.Thank you you have a big heart. At least you can adjust the links with a few turns. HA
That is awesome!! The bp links are great quality and the finish is great as well...yea it is good I can quickly adjust lol thank goodness. Curious how your bike will feel with the gen 2 shock...I haven’t chosen my shock path just yet. That was actually on my list of things to do before the season but then decided to replace fairings back to OEM. My bike is now pretty much back to being naked as I am dismantling to install the oem nose and tail this week.

Nice pazzo levers! Your bike looks amazing how do you like those grips? Do you like the pazzo’s?

The grips are ok similar to grip puppies maybe, but alot cheaper and in quality might switch to the grip puppies as for the Pazzo's haven't had a chance to ride the bike with them yet

Wth why haven’t I seen more pics of your bike?? Come on man that thing is gorgeous!! I agree a blue bolt would be cool as sh!t there!
Order 2 of those and ship to me I’ll anodize and ship to you the price is free on one condition, please share up more pics of your bike.

The p

The previous owner had this guy called Madina airbrush for him it was his 1st airbrush job when you get a chance look on Facebook for Madina airbrush and you have to do alot of scrolling down and he has my bike with step by step how he painted it very he documented it with pictures and I think he is in New Jersey or New York now he is amazing Ive posted a few pictures of my busa lol

The p

The previous owner had this guy called Madina airbrush for him it was his 1st airbrush job when you get a chance look on Facebook for Madina airbrush and you have to do alot of scrolling down and he has my bike with step by step how he painted it very he documented it with pictures and I think he is in New Jersey or New York now he is amazing Ive posted a few pictures of my busa lol

I think the previous owner power coated the frame or painted it and the wheels its a 2002 model, Im trying to get her where I need her to be how did your helibars fit any trimming your windshield, I bought a set of helibars off Ebay gently used for $109 with free shipping I was like hell yeah mine It will be a couple of weeks and I will get the bolts and send them to you I done spent so much money in the last month if it wasn't for I get to eat for free at work I would be on a finger nail diet lol got to rake a breather on the busa gotta send Frank my ecu and power commander and then get my helibars installed and a oil change and I will be done with busa for a year then a dyno tune

You will like these I hope here ya go

20190415_061249.jpg

20190415_061219.jpg

20190415_061359.jpg

20190415_061932.jpg

20190415_061900.jpg

20190415_061541.jpg

20190415_061830.jpg

20190415_061718.jpg

20190415_061650.jpg

20190415_061616.jpg

20190415_063421.jpg

Last edited:
@Bigpopa64 here are some images of my gen 1 with the HeliBars and a aftermarket tree,
I adjusted everything with the screen off it was easier to look down and see.
If I turn it all the way and push hard I can just barely almost kiss the dash trim with the controls.

View attachment 1597462

View attachment 1597463

View attachment 1597464

View attachment 1597465

View attachment 1597466

View attachment 1597467

View attachment 1597468

View attachment 1597469

View attachment 1597470

View attachment 1597471

That Blue Phoenix is Bad A$$

I better get a damn invite!!! Engine should be done this week. Then a week to get it all back together. Have to work out a time with Frank to bring it in for a tune. So I’ll be down there.

Back