What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I don’t wear XL gloves, but I still prefer a little thicker grip. Have used Grip Puppies in the past. Figured I’d give you recommended Pro-Grip 761 a try.

View attachment 1596293

Me too :)

Capture5.JPG

Once again thank Mr. Brown for you praise and great feedback . I appreciate this advice from someone with a keen experienced eye . I find myself too close to see the overall picture a lot of the time , and feedback is welcomed and very needed . :beerchug:
PS. Like to see a pic of your mates ZX12R , they were a hot rod motor from Kawasaki !!
I'll see what I can find. He's got a gen 2 14 as well, the 12 has been somewhat relegated of late.

[QUOTE="ROADTOAD1340, post: 3277435, member: 47136"]Give us a full bike look at the stripes will ya Kiwi , I like it already though . Was thinking about real skinny type for BST 's , you might help sway me bro !! Those pads are purfect , they will help your knock knee grip better bro !! Hahaha :):thumbsup:

Love the look of your bike bro. All the way down to the yosh sticker on the arm.

Last edited:
Kiwi , your bike is looking amazing , those rims set it off big time !! It looks very clean too , good job bro .
You and me both want to chew the fat on Busa , you are my Anzac brother , and I just hope you can get here for a holiday asap !!
The other day I was at a mates shop , and one of the old boys was tooling on his BKING , and he wanted me to hold it straight for checking fluids , I was joking around at how heavy it was , but it truly is compared to my thing .
My bike is feeling good and light , I will ride test it on my short hills ride Friday , get a few pics hopefully , and see about that showcase update .
I now have our best hope for the best 'all motor build' ever , with Mike onboard (@michael parris heuberger ) with parts guidance . It may end up that this bike , and not the next Busa gets a stroker motor , much more HP than I was planning . It will be a USA / Australian alliance build , just like the way our Anzac countries have fought alongside the USA in every conflict from WW1 . You can bet it will be as bulletproof a build as Mike can envisage , and street run , whether indeed it is used in the current L2 or next Busa , bring it on !!
Very cool mate, that has brightened my morning as I sit here at 5.20am having a coffee and catching up on all things Busa, preparing for my day ahead, my first job is replacing rear rotor and pads on a 2009 Busa!!
That is awesome that you are going to build the L2 motor into a torque monster! So cool . . . . I'm ecstatic hearing that mate!
Yes my Anzac mate, we have a lot in common, it's great to talk, lookin' forward to the start of your new motor, WHEN is the question lol.

Got her cleaned up after being naked in the garage for several weeks. Nice to see her back together. Everything is green down here and my allergies are killing me!! Notice how green the front tire looks after a little loop around my block.

View attachment 1596310

View attachment 1596311
Miguel got a new bike!!
Gonna take a while to get used to seeing you with a silver bike LOL!
Looks great! Cant even tell the decals are off when outside.

Miguel got a new bike!!
Gonna take a while to get used to seeing you with a silver bike LOL!
Looks great! Cant even tell the decals are off when outside.
Lol! I need to change my avatar and then I’ll really throw all of you off! :laugh: I just realized one of the pictures didn’t upload, so I added to my post. You can tell the difference if you zoom in on the pic I just added.

Back