What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

The hoses with the black screw on banjo fittings are illegal for the road here in NZ, race-track only.
We have a safety check system for motor vehicles called a 'Warrant if Fitness', all vehicles have to be checked on a 12 month cycle and I am authorised by the 'powers that be' (the Crown) as an inspector. Yay, lucky me . . . NOT!!
How about in the US? are they legal there? Do you have a safety check system, or how does it work over there?
The crimp type banjo fitting is the only type that is deemed 'safe' for the road here
Here in the US it is state by state specific with California being the most uptight and obnoxious.
The southern states are given more leniency in certain areas.
I am an authorized as an inspector here in NY on Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment, Trailers and Motorcycles. The color and type of brake line is not on our requirement list. All the bike needs is a functioning horn, headlamp, tail lamp, mirrors and more recently they have been concerned with visible signals.
The most important lamp believe it or not, license plate...They love giving tickets for no plate lamp.

Here in the US it is state by state specific with California being the most uptight and obnoxious.
The southern states are given more leniency in certain areas.
I am an authorized as an inspector here in NY on Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment, Trailers and Motorcycles. The color and type of brake line is not on our requirement list. All the bike needs is a functioning horn, headlamp, tail lamp, mirrors and more recently they have been concerned with visible signals.
The most important lamp believe it or not, license plate...They love giving tickets for no plate lamp.
Where I live we have no inspection of any sort. Smog, noise, roadworthiness, nothing. We do what we want. Every vehicle at my house has at least a modified exhaust (except the 300 Ninja), hell I ran a sidewinder with no baffle on my Busa for years, never got stopped. And it was LOUD.

I have always liked the street fighter look.
Make sure to post pics once you finish!

Here's one of the local ones from Aust that's up for sale now..

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mir...a-naked-street-fighter-custom-bike/1205842403

Capture.JPG

While it's not a Busa I did some mods to my FJR.

I de-badged it, I added Canyon Cage fairing guards, knee pads.

This is a 2019 but I added the blacked out muffler/rear peg bracket, and side panels from a 2018.

I added the touring windshield but forgot to put it down when I shut the bike off for this picture.
IMG_5934.JPG

While it's not a Busa I did some mods to my FJR.

I de-badged it, I added Canyon Cage fairing guards, knee pads.

This is a 2019 but I added the blacked out muffler/rear peg bracket, and side panels from a 2018.

I added the touring windshield but forgot to put it down when I shut the bike off for this picture.
View attachment 1594381
We can all chip in and order you some kanji emblems for the side fairings if you like. :poke:

The only problem this spring season is that you have changed so many items you won't know what parts did what performance wise. I like what you have done though.
Yea well to be honest it’s been 2 years since I have ridden it so just riding it will feel like a performance upgrade :lol:

Back