What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

the next step is the installation of wheels
I have not yet decided on a brand
I need a good bonus from my job to do it!
Yikes......lots of controversy on that subject.....sure will set that bike of your off though.

I for one will not even venture down that rabbit hole as a set of those fancy rims are half the price I paid for my beastie..

Yikes......lots of controversy on that subject.....sure will set that bike of your off though.

I for one will not even venture down that rabbit hole as a set of those fancy rims are half the price I paid for my beastie..

Talked to my mechanic about it
told me that with the wheels it becomes a bit more sensitive to very high speeds (300Km/h - 186miles)
but the benefit to the corners and the change of direction is very big

Talked to my mechanic about it
told me that with the wheels it becomes a bit more sensitive to very high speeds (300Km/h - 186miles)
but the benefit to the corners and the change of direction is very big
For the price of them, they had better do something magical....

I fought with the sensei Cush rubbers for an hour and a half, wanted to mock-up my blue rim to see how it would look.
Gave up and list mocked up the stocker for now...and broke one of my LED Strips :banghead:

742985F7-BB2E-4950-AF1D-67B822475E5D.jpeg

199ECB38-0E7F-4784-B6AF-FCB517943BC5.jpeg

552C96C1-4742-4465-816E-CC7F411690B3.jpeg

66F93149-3183-434E-8C99-7F1D078CBE9D.jpeg

E156779C-061F-4A55-8559-FDC5365A792D.jpeg

Need to get home soon ... running out of "odds & ends" to buy !

The remaining items on my list make my gen 1 a dedicated track bike. I haven't been home to ride it after this facelift so doesn't make sense to make it a track bike yet.

Odds & ends ordered today:
View attachment 1592166
View attachment 1592167
View attachment 1592168
View attachment 1592169
View attachment 1592170
Hi. MPS is custom making my tablet mount.It will be my dash and fit on my custom upper stay made by DME.

I fought with the sensei Cush rubbers for an hour and a half, wanted to mock-up my blue rim to see how it would look.
Gave up and list mocked up the stocker for now...and broke one of my LED Strips :banghead:

View attachment 1592160

View attachment 1592161

View attachment 1592162

View attachment 1592164

View attachment 1592165
Blue P. is SEXXXY. the arm, the powdercoat, even the seats look better than before growing on me. What a journey you have been on with this bike. Need to do a befor and after soon. All good part choices! Nicely done.

Did you ever get the Sensei rubber in place? Think my next move is RaceTech front kit cause of my weight & I never changed the fork oil. Also a speedo healer but may be awhile just made a big purchase.

Did you ever get the Sensei rubber in place? Think my next move is RaceTech front kit cause of my weight & I never changed the fork oil. Also a speedo healer but may be awhile just made a big purchase.
Nope I gave up. I’m thinking of just dropping my rim and tire and hub off at Franks and say charge me, call me when it’s done...lol and then I can just install and be done.

Nope I gave up. I’m thinking of just dropping my rim and tire and hub off at Franks and say charge me, call me when it’s done...lol and then I can just install and be done.
Just use a length of threaded rod with a heavy duty bunch of washers, put the rod through the bearings, washers on each side of the wheel bearings, nuts over the washers and draw the whole shebang together , pulling the sprocket carrier into the Cush drive rubbers, easy peezey!

Back