What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

That muffler mount on the passenger peg needs a hacksaw/bandsaw, file, 5 minutes of your time...and you'll never know it was ever there!
I know, I bought a good used OEM left side hanger about a year ago ($20) intending to do just what you suggested, haven't got around to it . .
but now that you reminded me I'll do it today! Thanks!!!
I never take passengers anyway, so may just remove it altogether . .

I know, I bought a good used OEM left side hanger about a year ago ($20) intending to do just what you suggested, haven't got around to it . .
but now that you reminded me I'll do it today! Thanks!!!
I never take passengers anyway, so may just remove it altogether . .

Then, tomorrow, some beautiful young lady will be broke down in the middle of nowhere, no cell service, and will need a ride...but since you have no passenger seat or pegs...she'll just have to walk

I'd like to take the passenger pegs and carriers off altogether but the Gen 2 looks stupid without them as they molded the rear tail around them.

Weight vs looks is sometimes a hard call , I went with weight loss , and because no pillion rides and no exhaust hanging off , so more reason to dump for me !!

I know every time I looked at it, I'd think something is missing though...

No passengers for me either, I put the grab rail and back seat away.

I will have to really look at the rear pegs and holders, I'd need something to hang my Yosh can off though.

Assembling engine #2. Just in case ;-)

20190118_181734.jpg

Back