What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Ok, so I ordered exhaust hanger plugs.

My gen 1 still has both mufflers (Muzzy); just wanted a cleaner look.

Exhaust plug - 2.jpg

The Blue Phoenix looks awesome ! ! !
Steven, do you actually get any invoicing done at work ? :poke:
LOL! Thank you Kiwi!!
Yes I do. I write between $70,000 and $100,000 in invoices per week. I try my best to end my day at 5 and work an hour or 2 on the bike whenever possible. Every new addition, modification, customization brings more and more excitement to getting the back done and back together (again). I never thought during the course of my rebuild at the near end I would wind up ripping the entire bike apart again. I can say that it was all worth it though.
The silver lining is that if the person who wrecked my bike had not have wrecked it I probably would not have rekindle the passion I now have with the motorcycle community and I would not have even considered any major modifications. I used to ride my bike, treat it like a brand new Rolls Royce, never parked anywhere that anyone could walk by, washed it after every ride.
I have learned a ton during this experience, made many MANY new friends, and realized just how big motorcycling is in my life. I also have now made something that is "me"....When I ride it all of what it is is a reflection of me.

I hope that some day those of us in the closer proximity (and maybe even those who arent) can get together with our bikes, chat and ride.

Michael I have to send you a camera phone buddy so you can tease us with your highly modified highly expensive parts I’ll never afford but want to drool over anyway!
Hi, And thanks, but what makes you think I can afford them! This is why it us taking so D-- long to build. I even pickup pennys off the ground to help! I now have about $35,000.00 in it now, with

Here's my latest addition to the cosmetics of my 'Yoshimura edition' Busa .
I just could not find another spot to place it, I think it looks okay, what do y'all think?

View attachment 1592049
I see you too are going loud on the swingarm Kiwi :rolleyes: . Well I also like some details to be a bit 'in ya face' , so hell yeah , lets have fun bro , and enjoy individualizing our respective pride and joy !! Good job Kiwi bro .:):thumbsup:

Haya's In the Hill's 2019 is in July. Plan now !! The more the merrier !!!

Be great to have some sort big Busa get together over here someday , well organized like I'm sure this Busa meet undoubtedly will be . But for now at least , all us Southern Hemisphere lads and lasses that can't make the trip over the pond , will be joining with all in attendance at your gathering in spirit at least !! We will surely look forward to the scores of posted pictures and video , along with the accompanying stories that such a meeting of like minded souls will inspire ! Bring it on Busa Brethren !! :)

Back