What did you do to get your Hayabusa ?

This is more like how I got to my Hayabusa, motorcycle-version...

1974: CB350 (unsure of year, no photo, pretty sure cameras hadn't been invented yet)

1977: A Honda...750?? (unsure of year, no photo)

1982 - 2014: No bikes, raising children, but a Suzuki 125...dirt bike?? somewhere in the garage... (2005: went to my first AA meeting)

2014: '06 Kawasaki Ninja 500r (because bikes had changed drastically since I was last on one, and I wasn't sure I would remember how to ride
View attachment 1595179

2015: Added an '08 FZ6R
View attachment 1595181
...put her down the day after I bought her - rider input error (carelessness, rider ok)

2018: Added a '14 FZ1 (sold the 500r, sold the FZ6R)
View attachment 1595182
Stolen Jan 28, '19

...To Arrive at This: '14 GSX 1300R:
View attachment 1595183

Thanks for letting me share!
Very nice. Built your way up to the bad ma’ama jamma!! Rock on HW :)

I sold my little 600HP hot rod. Had the car for 12 years and was ready for something different. So I sold the car, paid off ALL of my deb, and had enough cash left over to buy a 3 year old Hayabusa. Zero regrets.

MuBExfOnIee2mMF2g8uNjHcD3JV4RBBS8iolE=w800-h519-no.jpg

Got tired of touring on the Harley...

Saw those sorry excuses for legs and immediately thought of this Python skit . .
@1:59 "ahh! you have a woman's legs my lord!!"
yeah, it's late, it's new years eve and I'm SOBER!!
Good times! *

BTW - this is Blackadder, not the Pythons...

I sold my little 600HP hot rod. Had the car for 12 years and was ready for something different. So I sold the car, paid off ALL of my deb, and had enough cash left over to buy a 3 year old Hayabusa. Zero regrets.

View attachment 1598077

What the the make and model of your its nice it looks like a Mitsubishi eclipse not trying to insult you or anything its beautiful

Might as well be if you get the chance, since you have to bust ass when the calls come in.
I can't imagine there's much if any down time.

.My dad was an Ambulance Attendant (before there were Paramedics) after he left the Armoured Corps. I recall him going from doing nothing to responding to a multivehicle accident.

It got to be very hard on his body as I'm sure it is for the men and women doing this job today.

My hat's off to the Emergency Service people.

Last edited:
This is what I got my Busa a ecu flash from Powerhouse (Frank) as I previously mentioned I would support forum supporters Frank got it done quickly I got it in the mail on this past Saturday and he put a tune on my pc for free and gave me some stickers and a key chain thank you for that Frank I will put my ecu on my Busa on Wednesday and the pc I got to have the Busa towed to the shop on Wednesday and I will get to test it out

20190428_043053.jpg

This is what I got my Busa a ecu flash from Powerhouse (Frank) as I previously mentioned I would support forum supporters Frank got it done quickly I got it in the mail on this past Saturday and he put a tune on my pc for free and gave me some stickers and a key chain thank you for that Frank I will put my ecu on my Busa on Wednesday and the pc I got to have the Busa towed to the shop on Wednesday and I will get to test it out

View attachment 1598294

I also got this in the mail from Ebay gently used the one bright spot is that I like this one better than my other one I will have it professionally installed on Wednesday with my gently used helibars and new grip puppies grips I will post pictures when I pick up the Busa I wish there was a forum members in Palm Beach Florida that did all the work on their own busa I could hook up with and throw them some cash to do somethings for me but it is what it is

20190428_042944.jpg

I also got this in the mail from Ebay gently used the one bright spot is that I like this one better than my other one I will have it professionally installed on Wednesday with my gently used helibars and new grip puppies grips I will post pictures when I pick up the Busa I wish there was a forum members in Palm Beach Florida that did all the work on their own busa I could hook up with and throw them some cash to do somethings for me but it is what it is

View attachment 1598295

Someone might know the answer to this question those 4 allen head screws Im trying to find black plastic caps to put over them or chrome I will take a picture of what Im talking about

15564491913487060404625196755663.jpg

Back