What did you do on the independence day?

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Spent the time celebrating Independence Day being thankful for the liberties we are provided. Several of the last few years have spent spent aboard fighting to maintain these liberties. So first, thanks to all our service members and their families for all that they do on a daily basis. And now for what I did today! I got Midnight back up and running and washed and cleaned all my vehicles! What a day! Here's a few pics.

Midnight__04_Jul_06____2.JPG

What did I do....AiRazor and I got soaked riding 2-up coming from Tysons Corner (McLean) VA riding to White Plains, MD (a good hour considering weather conditions).  At one point we pulled over under an overpass (a friend of mine was w/ us on his 01 ZX-9R) off of 495.  Normally I would have kept it moving but he was trailing bad so I made a stop to check his status.  I know my lady was ok because she took the MSF course in a thunderstorm so she was having fun.

There were about 6 bikes pulled over (8 all together).  One guy was riding the 03LE....stock except for the grips, bar ends, and slip ons.  I promoted the .org.  He said he had heard about it and would check it out.

Long story short...it was an hour plus ride in a nasty storm and of course one cager jumps into my lane w/o looking so I gave him a taste of the Wolo.  We were drenched all the way through to the bottom layer.

There were a few gusts of wind out of nowhere that scared my lady but we made it Thank You Lord.

By night fall it was dry so we caught the fireworks show from 6 flags after drying out.

I cut my yard, raised my flag and had a bunch of folks over for pretty decent BBQ. Later we all went to the levee for the fireworks.

JJ

What did I do....AiRazor and I got soaked riding 2-up coming from Tysons Corner (McLean) VA riding to White Plains, MD (a good hour considering weather conditions).  At one point we pulled over under an overpass (a friend of mine was w/ us on his 01 ZX-9R) off of 495.  Normally I would have kept it moving but he was trailing bad so I made a stop to check his status.  I know my lady was ok because she took the MSF course in a thunderstorm so she was having fun.

There were about 6 bikes pulled over (8 all together).  One guy was riding the 03LE....stock except for the grips, bar ends, and slip ons.  I promoted the .org.  He said he had heard about it and would check it out.

Long story short...it was an hour plus ride in a nasty storm and of course one cager jumps into my lane w/o looking so I gave him a taste of the Wolo.  We were drenched all the way through to the bottom layer.

There were a few gusts of wind out of nowhere that scared my lady but we made it Thank You Lord.

By night fall it was dry so we caught the fireworks show from 6 flags after drying out.
I hate riding through rain! In fact, if there's even a hint of rain I will probably drive and not ride. Those sudden storms just piss me off.

Back