What did u buy your Busa for X-mass?

Started it up today. I'll ride it tomorrow morning.

This thread seems familiar.
I do happen to like Nastee so while it is a familiar thread we can still roll with it lol. It kind of falls between the “what did you do to your Busa” and holiday wish list. How bout this guys, let’s make it a “what did you order or purchase for your Busa today”
I ordered Ti hardware for my rear sets and a few toe pegs to try and get a feel I am going for.

Started buying pieces last Christmas, thought I would be done before spring. Boy was I wrong !!!

Parts.jpeg

I rode all spring and summer without installing anything. I didn't want the bike taken apart more than once. The shop is done with their work. When I get home, I'll put on the "finishing" touches.

Facelift Avatar - 1.jpg

To answer the thread question; I just ordered panel covers.

I don't know how they will look installed but I'm going to give them a try.

These are pic from the site where I ordered.

Chrome Panels - 1.jpg

Chrome Panels - 2.jpg

Started buying pieces last Christmas, thought I would be done before spring. Boy was I wrong !!!

View attachment 1590047

I rode all spring and summer without installing anything. I didn't want the bike taken apart more than once. The shop is done with their work. When I get home, I'll put on the "finishing" touches.

View attachment 1590048

View attachment 1590049

View attachment 1590050
Chromeframecovers?
The quality of their stuff is very good I have their frame covers like you have there in black. Can’t wait to see your caliper covers installed please post pics and reviews I’m considering the black gloss ones.
I like your rims

View attachment 1590047

View attachment 1590048

View attachment 1590049

View attachment 1590050
Wow that is mother LOAD. I am feeling better already, but just ordered ti rear sprocket nuts for the new sprockets . I need help or a bigger bank account.

Back