What did u buy your Busa for X-mass?

Bought the LEDs on amazon. I have a ufo undertail and used the t10 type. I'm seriously thinking about trying to modify the stock high beam housing or retrofitting another projector housing if adjusting doesn't get the light where I need it.
Just go with HID kit save the trouble.

Blessed no feeling like that! Sleep when you can or at least when the baby does.

Thanks I got plenty of time to sleep later. My work is giving me 4 months paid time off to bond with him so I am helping the wife put as much as I can and let her sleep. Knowing full well that when I am back to work she will be doing a lot more so I can be rested for work.

Very nice!!
I like the genuine parts clutch too, looks like you have some work ahead of you.
Can I ask, why are you doing this clutch/ gearbox work?
My motor has 113, 000km and clutch and gearbox are faultless.
Just curious, that's all. . .

My 2nd gear started to slip so I just bit the bullet and decided to get a Schnitz transmission. While I had the motor apart I decided it was a good time to upgrade the clutch. I'm in the process of reassembling everything again now :-)

[QUOTE="bussassin417, post: 3263476, member: 47973]

View attachment 1590368

I was going to attempt stapling these covers, but it's out of my "wheelhouse." Seems simple but it's no a job for me. I know things I do well, that is not one of them. I'll let someone who does upholstery for a living have at it.

Mind me asking where you found those covers ? They look beautiful !!

Last edited:
Back