What did I do to deserve such punishment?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Yep, I'm hosting Skydivr again for a few days this month. What could I have done to deserve this torture :shocked:

Keith finally committed to coming out to our lovely west coast for a few days of two wheel fun on some of the best back country roads in the US. We will be spending a couple of nights at the Wilson Ranch in Fossil, Oregon. Mark Neely "MJN" hosts this ride every year around the last week of June. Keith has been out twice to visit and enjoy this annual excursion. Tons of fun and a great crew to enjoy the time with.

I'm certainly happy to share some time with Keith and look forward to his arrival. Below you'll see some photos from past visits. Pictures include dining with Teresa "ScooterGirl", hugging giant trees, the Wilson Ranch (People come from all over the world to stay at the Wilson Ranch. 9000 acres of working cattle Ranch), Keith using my busa as a pack mule, Keith's NW heart throb and more.

Life is good!

DSC00088.jpg

8-18-10 198.jpg

8-18-10 120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

8-18-10 130.jpg

8-18-10 209.jpg

WR topog 09 - Copy.jpg

8-18-10 055.jpg

8-18-10 233.jpg

Keith actually found this guy sitting out in front of the Bickleton Store where his Heart Throb worked (Woman in the red shirt). The furry critter was sitting licking his kahuna's. Keith says "Damn, I wish I could do that"! I said, "Keith, don't you think you should try petting him first"? :shocked:

DSC00113.jpg

Jeez, I can't even pet a dog or order food from a fat woman without getting teased about it? :rofl: :rofl:

REALLY REALLY, looking forward to it and thank you AGAIN for your gracious hospitality!

You better put some training wheels on your bikes before he gets out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Not to worry Jay, he is going on an SV650 this year. By the time he gets his 150 pounds of gear (Damn, that man is worse than a woman) strapped on the back along with a 40 pound tank bag it's going to be tough to reach the speed limit, much less exceed it :-)

Oh ****...lock up the silverware and put away the fine china. I have seen the RAV4 Genie with that bubble wrap...just saying!

It is going to be good to see you in a few weeks!

Travel safe

Oh ****...lock up the silverware and put away the fine china. I have seen the RAV4 Genie with that bubble wrap...just saying!

It is going to be good to see you in a few weeks!

Travel safe

Says he who glows in the dark :)

See ya soon!

Back