what date will it come out

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
i was just wondering if anyone knows a date of when they will release the new busa...its killin me
does anyone have a date??
i heard sept but still nothin...
anyway i'm happy with my 05 LE just have to see if i am gonna have to buy another, haha.

...no one really knows!! there is absolutely no clue about the 06 hayabusa on the 06 website!! Everything that you come across is just a speculation.

whats a tre?
rock.gif

No word so far, although many other manufacturers have shown their 2006 models.  Perhaps 2005 was the last year of the Busa!?  Better buy a 2nd '05 quick, for a back-up!
tounge.gif

i was in delray florida suzuki dealer yesterday--he told me there will be no 06 busa. He told me the model is being discountinued and will reimurge in 2007 with 1500cc---not sure if he is right, but it is a little odd they would post the 06 gixxer and not the busa--he also told me there would be no gixxer 750 or 600 for 2006 just the 1000.

well that dealer is at last partly full of ####. If you go to mcn site there is already a picture of the 2006 600 and the 750.

My dealer said he'd have pics to show me from the dealer's books when he returns from the show on the 5th of October!!

I talked to a salesman at a Suzuki dealer in Ventura, last weekend. He showed me a dealer only magazine with pics of the proposed '07 Busa. Similar to the photoshopped pics we have all seen. Also, according to the mag, the only changes for 2006 will be in colors offered. That is all I know, but it does seem the 'Busa is going to be around for 06.

Back