what could be the cause?

ham4864

Registered
when i ride on the street/normal riding it rides perfect.But when i'm on the e-way in first gear then when i get on the throttle hard my bike seems to like jump forward.Once i change to 2nd gear it doesn't do it any more.

Please busa lovers and experts point me n the right direction.:please:

IMG_0099.jpg

Not exactly sure I understand, but, yes when you twist the wrist a Busa tends to do all kindz of crazy shid like jumping forward :beerchug:

OK, it's a '03...but how many miles on the bike, what do you have for mods ???

Not exactly sure I understand, but, yes when you twist the wrist a Busa tends to do all kindz of crazy shid like jumping forward :beerchug:

Thats kinda why i bought my bike so i can just go forward. If your bike is jumping backwards then you really have a problem! :rofl:

Thats kinda why i bought my bike so i can just go forward. If your bike is jumping backwards then you really have a problem! :rofl:

:lol:

If it hesitates as soon as you twist the throtle you could be dumping more gas then needed which would indicate the you plugs could be weak and also if you have a power commander on your bike that could be your problem also

its a 06 with 03 plastics on it the guy before me put them on he said the other ones where rashed up.it had a power commander on it he took it off,i don't know y.i think he knew nothing about bikes.I also so just checked the GPS plug and the pink wire was out of the plug or barley making contact.I haven't checked the plugs yet but i will later.Wht does each wire in the GPS do pink,blue,black wht tracer.

its a 06 with 03 plastics on it the guy before me put them on he said the other ones where rashed up.it had a power commander on it he took it off,i don't know y.i think he knew nothing about bikes.I also so just checked the GPS plug and the pink wire was out of the plug or barley making contact.I haven't checked the plugs yet but i will later.Wht does each wire in the GPS do pink,blue,black wht tracer.

Back