• 40th Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the 03' black and grey?

I had the choice between the silver and the black when I bought mine.
It was a tough decision but once you get them side by side, the black was by far the better looking of the two.

Sorry 'train

What about the 03' black and grey?

I had the choice between the silver and the black when I bought mine.
It was a tough decision but once you get them side by side, the black was by far the better looking of the two.

Sorry 'train
I like 'em all! Wish I had one of each color ever produced! super.gif

I also have to go for custom, I have a 02 Go Mango Orange (mopar orange, like the General Lee), nice looking busa Lo

i have an orange one bet you couldnt have guessed that if i hadent told you guys but my favorite is the 02 se the black on black scores high on the intimidation factor would even trade my orange for someones black any takers huh lol Just plastic that is

it surpises me to see that this "speacial colored 40th ani editon" that was only made one year is running third out of all the colors made guess it aint that "special" thats what the salesman told me"special" i get such a kick out of that smile.gif

silver/grey here but like busababe i was gonna do purple/grey until i saw the 04. i may gtet another set of plastics and switch with my moods. but i will have a copper/silver and i like the 02 black/silver.. and i cant recall seeing one on the road.. seen their pieces on ebay but thats it..

Really I read that the Falcon looks green when it hits 200mph in a dive. Something to do with the way it cuts through the air. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

now this will drive me nuts i cant remember where i read it but im sure i did ill keep looking it was just recently did find this let me know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back