What cars had flip rear seats? 1920 - 1955

Well, guess I never told you guys why I was looking for this commercial and why I felt the need to bring up an old thread.

My brother and I used to be in a quite a number of commercials as we grew up...TV, bill boards, newspaper, etc.

I know we were both on the cover of a magazine together, but

This is the only one that I remember both of us were in the same TV commercial. Of course way back then nothing is saved digitally like it is now, and most of our content has been lost over the years so I've been looking to see if I could locate any that might have been important enough for someone to save and post online somewhere. Probably all gone...but I am thinking somehow, somewhere, an old insurance commercial like that might would have popped back up.

Well, that's important info! I'm sure there's something out there. So it was for an insurance company, no clue what the company was though?

Better than my story...my sister and I were in a documentary in the late 70's. It went on to win awards. When I finally found info on it in the digital age, I discovered myself as the poster child for Chapter 3 - Genetic Mutations.... https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/bots-heres-your-ammo-im-a-movie-star-lol.161952/#post-2855469

Just be careful what you wish for...... o_O :banana:

That's pretty awesome VaBusa.

Yeah the name of the insurance company was Huff Cook.

I see a lot of info out there about them and even a name change along the line somewhere...but haven't seen that old commercial, LoL

This was late 70's - early 80's era. I'm thinking probably '79 or '80.

It took place on an area that may very well have been a golf course or similar looking grass layout.

If memory serves me correctly, I come along with my family from the 50s - 60s in the yellow rumble seat car with my tall bangs and high water pants with suspenders. Then my brother comes along (I think it was a small body red mustang) with his modern day family for that time.

At least one family if not both ended up on the ground having a picnic. I think the plot of the commercial was Huff Cook was around then and still around now type of thing.

Any chance the company is still in business? Googling Huff Cook yields burial insurance, so I'm thinking that's not it LOL

I'm certain there's something out there, just have to find the exact right Googling to find it...I've been looking for ya!

Seems they went through a name change some time ago.

From what I can tell it's settlers life insurance co huff cook mba now, which I just found out is only 45 minutes away from me...over in sixpack territory so that makes sense.

I found them on FB and touching base.

Yeah, I was going to suggest *if* they're still in business, reach out to their marketing department and see if they have any catalog of their old ad stuff.

Back