What cars had flip rear seats? 1920 - 1955

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I am searching the net and am unable to find the one I am looking for, unfortunately I do not remember the brand of car.

Pictures would help.

I am looking for one where the rear seat folds down to look like part of the body or trunk

Salty, I think he means like these:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw0nSw3Xdobi_OtYEhymKn4WfOnpRg8fdhS7z5mNJArLtCQKaqlg.jpg

I think this is really close to what I am looking for and close to the color also

Might be on the right track :thumbsup:

This one is a 1930 Dodge

I know there are sites that show cars that were in certain movies

Long shot, but anyone got any websites that might show cars that were in commercials?

How about commercials that were aired 30 years ago?

rumble seat dodge 1931.JPG

More specifically this would have been a Huff Cook insurance commercial with a yellowish colored rumble seat car in a park or a golf course showing a family from the older days

Then a more modern day family comes along in their newer model car (I believe it may have been a Mustang)

Probably aired 1977-1982

That's pretty cool, don't think I've ever seen a Mustang with a rumble seat...the newer car in the commercial was a hard top, but the older rumble seat was a convertable

That would just feel weird riding in the back seat with everyone else in the car with a hard top...I can see it now, starts raining and your buddies don't stop

Got to looking for this old commercial again, 3.5 years later and this thread come up in Google, LoL

Huff Cook insurance commercial with a yellowish colored rumble seat car in a park or a golf course showing a family from the older days

Then a more modern day family comes along in their newer model car (I believe it may have been a Mustang)

Late 70s to early 80s.

Well, guess I never told you guys why I was looking for this commercial and why I felt the need to bring up an old thread.

My brother and I used to be in a quite a number of commercials as we grew up...TV, bill boards, newspaper, etc.

I know we were both on the cover of a magazine together, but

This is the only one that I remember both of us were in the same TV commercial. Of course way back then nothing is saved digitally like it is now, and most of our content has been lost over the years so I've been looking to see if I could locate any that might have been important enough for someone to save and post online somewhere. Probably all gone...but I am thinking somehow, somewhere, an old insurance commercial like that might would have popped back up.

Back