What can be acheved with all motor?

Jonny Hotnuts

Registered
I am building a busa powered car to take to the salt and was wondering how far I can build a non blown or NOS motor......providing it stays 1500cc or below (for the H class 1K to 1.5Kcc)

I am also bulinding a quick swap turbo kit to run in the blown class as well. (but no s**t the turbo is going on my bike for the rest of the year!)

I see tons of charts from guys that put a pipe and PC and turbo charts but cant really find anything about all serious all motor builds....

Thanks!!

I accually got a busa motor from Dan.....he is also helping out with the project and my personal bike.

His shop is about 15 mins from my house so it is an easy drive to pick up parts.

Its crazy at his shop.....carbon fiber wheels....trick painted busa plastic....boxes of Nos bottles....motors....drag bikes. Everytime I am there I want something new for my bike.

He has been a huge help to me and gone above the call of duty to do so.

Last week I got a new pilot power front from Dan but I did not want to drive my bike to his shop because the weather was crap....so Dan let be borrow a set of his own bike stands so I could take them home and remove the wheel......
How many other shops would let you just take a set of stands?

I cant say enough about him.

-JH

super.gif

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 30 2006,10:40) PM Golden Child, he has some packages, or click here for Carpenter Racing.
I want one bad.
I see JC says 234 on pump gas no prob.
How about those other Carpenter packages? Do they requier racing fuel?

Where in Oregon is this shop? I live in the Bay Area, Ca. but would really love to be able to go to a shop that has all my heart could desire in front of me. Is his shop worth the trip from Ca.?

(D-Bo @ Nov. 05 2006,12:56) Where in Oregon is this shop?  I live in the Bay Area, Ca. but would really love to be able to go to a shop that has all my heart could desire in front of me.  Is his shop worth the trip from Ca.?
D-Bo,it's not really worth a trip from Cali just to come see,unless you need work done or just taking a trip somewhere and passing by......I'm just a guy in a shop that does one off type stuff with some cool stuff laying around,that you read about and most never visually see.We can get almost anything in the world for a bike if available to the public though.....Your more than welcome if ever in the neighborhood skiing,LOL...

Back