what brand parts for max power?

Id just put a power commander on the stock ecu that is already there. Why spend all of the extra money on doing a swao and still buy the PC? Unless you like to mess with the tuning yourself I wouldn't bother.

Regardless of what you do, you aren't really going to see any huge power increase with bolt ons.

If you want an exhaust, get the one that suits your look / sound preference rather than looking for power numbers.
You may find it difficult to fit a +3 rear sprocket on without getting a longer chain. You may be better suited to change the front sprocket from a 17 tooth to a 16 tooth.

If you want a real power increase, you can look at an 84mm kit and head work. Looking at about $1800-$2800 or so to go that route though on top of what you already have planned, depending on how much of the work you wodul be comfortable doing yourself. You may or may not have some minor overheating issues as well depending on how much sitting in traffic you do.

carpenter's gloves off package. carpenterracing.com, yea it's expensive, but it's close to 300 whp.

or contact one of the vendors here. na power isn't cheap, but a pipe, a bmc or K&N filter, and a good tune will make a big difference.

now that i read it all, buy the brocks dual ct from Big E in the for sale section. lightest, sexiest exhaust i think i've ever seen or heard on a busa. 99% certain it will (can be made to) fit on a gen 1

Back