What brand Of turbo kit

Hey Battman, still not much in 3rd, stedman had 2 tries after the install & I couldnt tell any change. Cooper Performance has it now. Their shop looks very good but they havent been as quick as they said they would,Im waiting on them to look at it & call me with what they think it needs, its supposedly on the lift now. If these folks dont get it rite I'll probably sell it. The power is fun but so far, not worth the hassle.

Cooper called yesterday, still feel confident about them, Ill post again when I get it back & try it a week, Ive made the mistake of braggin on the first ride before. I apologize for the thread jack.

When I was looking around for instalers & tuners, somebody somewhere wrote" If you are shopping for cheapest price and closest, stop rite there, you are askin for a pain in the butt. Of course I knew they were wrong.
Yeah Im not trying to find a cheap way out and im not looking for the closest either. But I dont think I will be going to steadman after the way he did my 2 buddies about a month ago, not only that but im hearing alot of neg stuff come out the wood work.... Not sure if im ganna sell the bike or not right now. Im always changing my mind on things...

There's nothing wrong with a Mr Turbo kit. Its just older technology. That doesnt mean that the turbo wont make power. When you go see stedman, ask him about that 99 busa with the mr turbo kit on it. Stedmans Turbo kits are pretty good too. You cant beat the price and he is the best in that area for tuning.

mr turbo kits are updated crap...

crappy outdated turbo selection
return pumps that burn up and are super expensive to replace.

no thanks.

RCC the best in the business and Richard is second to NONE in support!:thumbsup:

Really, Where are they at? I thought they was in FL or something..
Velocitys in Kentucky now has ben for about 4-5 years, not recamending them just saying where they are, and I just looked at your profile, where in Tennessee? Knoxville here, and if you have not bought anything yet, PM or e-mail me.......

Back