What? Arkansas 3 freed with plea....

I just saw this on the tele? Not sure what to make of it as I've yet to really read the story.
The victims relatives certainly aren't happy.

Reading news articles...dna evidence...seems three other individuals yet to be found left thier dna on the boys...and there appears no dna evidence to show they had been involved... Can police n courts convict innocent...yes are these? ...reasonable doubt for sure

Well our system could use some help and at least the dream team made an arse of money setting those children's murderers loose. Who knows maybe they'll get justice one day.

Were they ever found guilty??? I don't know the whole story. Did they just sit in jail for 20 years???
Posted via Mobile Device

there's several things about that article that strike me as well odd.

first that there is a way to plead guilty and become free without admitting guilt ???
second that after 18yrs they actually made a plea deal ???

And sadly with the way the judicial system (note I didnt say justice) we have, they probably did more time behind bars than a lot of similarly charged individuals. :banghead:

This was a pure Lynching 18 yrs ago. There has been actors,activist,a whole mob following of peeps saying these kids were innocent. 0 evidence in the case. This whole plea is probably to save the state from actually admitting any wrong and having to pay these kids for 18 yrs behind bars. All DNA points away from them. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back