What are you guys using...?...

NJBusa

Registered
So...I used to use Chatterbox for phone, music and communications between other riders and myself that had the same set up. I am not so much looking for that feature anymore (communications between riders). However, I wanted to see what everyone else was using and what you thought of it (pros/cons) for some bluetooth enabled add on devices to attach to/in my helmet so I am able to listen to music and/or answer a phone call from time to time. So lets hear it guys/gals...much appreciated.

Ok...So I narrowed it down to SENA being the brand I want to go with. Now anyone have input on the 20S EVO?

I have the Sena 10C currently which will soon be replaced with the 10C Evo. Haven't had any issues with my system at all.

I have the Sena 30K, same as the 20s but with “mesh” technology. It’s a little more money but if you enjoy riding with others it is a good way to buy something future proof as everyone will eventually use this tech.

I have two 20s units and they work very well. I believe the EVO has a short antenna vs. the flip up one on the 20's and maybe one other feature so very close. I would think if you could find new 20's they should be at a really good price point now as the 30K is out and has a lot more features. For intercommunicating with just one or two other riders I believe the 20s or EVO would be fine, but like said if you ride with others often then the 30K would be my choice.

My passenger and I have been using the Scala Rider Freecom 2. Works well; I upgraded the speakers on mine for music but it's quite usable and voice communication is extremely clear. We both wear Arai helmets with the wind baffle under the chin which I'm sure helps a lot.

If you are interested, my current 10C will be available soon if you want to hold out a little and get a camera and bluetooth setup for a good price.

Just got my Sena 20s Evo in lastnight. Installed it and hooked it up through their app. This thing rocks and these speakers are super loud!

Back