What are you dry spraying?

jshtriumph

Registered
Looking for some info on what people are dry spraying and what mods were required to furl systems to keep your motor safe?

Flashing the ecu and mapswitching through it with Greg's(smithabusa)'s ecu and nitrous harnesses. Using Gixx1300r's single stage spraybar I've been putting a 30-32 jet to it at 15% increas in fuel and pulling 1* timing. Also running another stock motored bike using ECU flashing and fogging the box with the same fuel and timing adjustments.

We also have a 1397, cammed, ported high compression motored bike getting hosed down with approx 120 hp if we open the controller up wide open. That is using a bar with 4 individual jets.

All three bikes are dry kits, 950-1100 psi on the bottle.

Dry shot, using a Rice Ya plate, small box mod, stock filter and a 40 jet.

Using Smiths ECU reflashing and a dyno tune from Schnitz, the bottle was worth 45 hp on his dyno

planning on a 40 shot with 4 oem short stacks and a reflash, running greg's nitrous harness. already have the airbox mod done. full exhaust with the nitrous, hopefully.

Reflashed ecu, Gregs 1st gear lockout & harness, gixx1300r's spray bar, 32 jet.. Works great. Leigh

2006 Hayabusa Gen I 5k miles

Stock bike except small airbox mod, stock filter and no pair valve.
ECU editor flashed and 1st gear lockout. 6k-10.2k activation window, no timing removed and tuned @12.4 AFR.
Using 2 - .023 funnel jets fogging across each other in airbox

Dyno tested on same day on a Dynojet 250I. Runs made on 91 pump gas mixed with 101 unleaded half/half ratio.

Without nitrous -155hp
With nitrous - 207hp

I am spraying a 20 shot on a Gen II with a Brock streetmeg and a pipercross filter. Have nozzles in the air inlets now, they were in the airbox lid spraying in an X pattern but I was afraid of uneven nitrous. The hit doesn't seem as hard now but I think it will be safer going thru the filter. Oh yes also have a PCIII and a XTRE. Activating via a TPS switch at 100% throttle.

Back