What are you also interested in (besides Hayabusas)?

What else are you interested in (besides Hayabusas)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mellow77...She's my girlfriend! And yes she is HOT! And loves bikes, cars, guns, and much more! I am a lucky guy!!!!

You put in being a good daddy, but what about the mommies out here? I enjoy spending time with my little dude. He is five going on twenty-five and growing up way too fast!

Also the "other" feature. I love to read.

Mellow77...She's my girlfriend! And yes she is HOT! And loves bikes, cars, guns, and much more! I am a lucky guy!!!!

I figured as much...the "make it happen" was regarding getting your girl on two wheels.

You sir have a picture next to the definition of "lucky" in my book. :bowdown:

Last edited:
well i love to work out, run 5 miles a day eat chicken and oatmeal, and workout.... oh geeees give me a break i like to ride, eat, sleep, sex, beer, and football.... :laugh: I used to do the workout thing and run dailey then i got married and got a busa..... takes up pretty much all my time....

:p

Hey VA...I was riding into work today and was sitting at a stoplight with one of those fancy new mustangs....it wass black and all chromed out...but instead of the mustang symbol or size on the side, the guy had his name in chrome...it was a personalized emblem......it said "Bob"

I like almost anything cept country music, gay marriage, pedophiles, drunk drivers, bad breath, my foot fetish(later discussion), Korean cars, liver, dog sh$&, DRAMA, well I guess I don't like as much as I thought!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't believe this thread made it to page 3 w/ out one single mention of ...

HOOOOOKERS! :rofl:

Last edited:
yeah, "reading" should have been one on the list. My wife and I had to convert one of our bedrooms into a library to accomodate our collection.

On a side note though, its great to see that the number one pick so far has been "being a great dad". nm :thumbsup:

been building an h1 kit car for a few years now, also have a pair of 67 pontiac lemans im building, a few beater 4x4 projects and a dirtbike that just cracked my rib for no apparant reason, other than gravity.

how about taking naps? that is becoming more and more a favorite past-time for me.

And, chasing my two year old daughter. However, not being a "dad", that option kind of doesn't work for me...

Back