What are the cops riding in your hood

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It was harley for many years,then BMW,now Victory. :confused:

Rubb.

I think Saanich is sticking with their BMW R1200RTPs for now, by the way. They seem to be happy with them.

#100PercentElectric ~ #PatrolCityStreets ~ #TacticalAdvantage ~ #THEoRg *

BMW 1200s in my area. At the Police Rodeo they were still on HDs though. I was joking a cop at the gas station about my 1600 being able to smoke his scooter. He didn't crack a smile and asked if it can out run a radio. I smiled and said I got a busa for that. He did smile at that.

The OPP ride HD around here....many of them wish they'd get an update....one of my OPP buddies commented he'd like my bike as a police bike to scare the hell out of motorists though.

Last summer he got out run by someone in a Mustang on his HD...he was less than impressed when he was at top speed and it disappeared into the distance, he radioed ahead and the guy got stopped so at least he had a bit of satisfaction.

No bikes around here, just Ford Expeditions for the highway patrol and the county cops too but (they) also drive pickups. Almost all highway cops drive Expeditions, most of them are black with white roofs (roooves?) and doors but occasionally I’ll see an all white Expedition. Very rare are the Dodge Chargers.

No bikes around here, just Ford Expeditions for the highway patrol and the county cops too but (they) also drive pickups. Almost all highway cops drive Expeditions, most of them are black with white roofs (roooves?) and doors but occasionally I’ll see an all white Expedition. Very rare are the Dodge Chargers.

*Ford Explorers, not Expeditions.

Most of them around here are hardleys. With fat arses on them :) I dont think i have seen one bike cop around here who could walk a mile let alone be productive.

Back