What are the changes from 2002 to 2003 busa??

Insider Info From My Brother.
There is more info on the future Busa that I could sell for big $$$$ but he would get fired.
That's a laugh. Who'd pay big money for info on the future busa? Do we have any opening bids?
suspect.gif

No...I like surprises. I like the forks on the 2003's, but the overall paint schemes on the 2002's are a lot sexier. The pattern on the profile looks like a diving falcon head...they need to do more of that, and not those blobby rounded patterns that Suzuki is famous for.

i actually know where a 2001 holdover blue/silver busa is if anybody wants to try to get a really really good deal on one..

not saying he would deal... but might be worth trying if your interested in one... and if I were the dealer I would be damn ready to move a 01 off my showroom floor

Just to rebuff a remark made about the '03......I installed my own TRE(w/switch) on my '03 silver/gray...and it works beautifully. Big difference in throttle response.....just had to up my idle a hair.....best improvement for the bucks...about $9.00.....sooooooooo.....apparently someone's not reading all the boards as this is well covered on many here......

By the way....everyone knows the '03 is the fastest(just had to put that in)

Also I'm not so sure about the "speedo accuracy improvement'. I don't have a GPS but when I pass those impotent radar machines sitting on the side just to tell you how fast you're going.....at 70 indicated, it tells me I'm doing 62 to 63 mph

On another thread some one said that they have a cop friend that clocked them on several runs and they said the busa reads on the radar almost 20 mph slower then what iit is actually doing. Just a thought

Pimpbike

Forget everything but the color!! The riders ability makes a huge difference. That other stuff is minor. Go for your color and pick that bike.

Your probably going to modify the crap out of it anyway. Check the poll on how much people have spent on their Busa's in modifications only.

Hey Mr. Bizzar!
 There is nothing wrong with being religious......  But NEway, this is a place to talk bout THE BADDEST BIKE ON THE PLANET! (No Matta What Color!) hehe, just had to add the color statement in!
smile.gif

G..silver,
You are right on about the posotive changes to the '03.  One thing that could be considered a negative is the upgraded Timing Retarder in the '03.  I don't know anything about it other than what I've read in others posts on this board, but I haven't heard of anyone sucessfuly building and/or installing a TRE for an '03.  Not that big a deal for me but worth mentioning. Also, do you know if the Power commanders work on the '03?
I installed a JSD switchable TRE and it works great. haven't checked the top speed limiter yet but I will let you know how that goes. I will also give GPS verified speed.

Back