What are hayabusas selling for?

Thanks y'all for giving me some kind of guidelines on a sale. The bikes down here are going for around that price but i think i can drop it and see what happens. I'm trying to get a is 350 with the moneys.

Hey guys, just wondering what a 2010 new Hayabusa is worth in the states, the price you are asking for an 07 in west oz is so cheap. We are so very over priced over here.

Hey guys, just wondering what a 2010 new Hayabusa is worth in the states, the price you are asking for an 07 in west oz is so cheap. We are so very over priced over here.

I think your tax system is the problem, isn't it?

Are bikes being given away nowadays? I would think a low mileage '09 would be worth $8,500

Close enough...got my 09 for $8200 with 2500 miles (already had YOSH CF s/o, PC V, helibars, ZG screen, gel seat)
P.S. prices here in CA are historically higher vs other states

Remember the cost of a brand new 2011 is around $12-13, right? We're all better off keeping what we have until the wheels fall off!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rashed 08 with 22miles went for 5K. To fix her up as new was 2.2K in parts so around 7 grand for an 08 with a full yoshi, pc, and speedo healer.

Buy mine for 8500 and ship it over there and resell it for 12000. In some places a new hayabusa can cost upwards of 20-30k.

Actually, I'm gonna hold on to my '07, Big Red. I think we are at the bottom of the market for Gen I bikes. The look is iconic and will always be the "real" Hayabusa, no matter how much they improve the bike -- like a '55 Chevy or panhead Harley. No way in hell I'm gonna sell it for five large. I'll put it in the living room and keep it as a momento of my speedier days...

Except by the non fanboi's who've owned one. Just because it accelerates like a supercar doesn't mean it should cost as much

Sent from my rooted, rom'd, and rockin droid

Remember the cost of a brand new 2011 is around $12-13, right? We're all better off keeping what we have until the wheels fall off!
Posted via Mobile Device

Wooh $12-$13 for 2011? should have bought my 2010 over there and had it shipped her. Try $19500 here in my state in OZ for 2011.
:duh::duh:

I'm just not understanding the 'It's priced at book' part.

What book? NADA puts it at $5,750/$7,565 low and high retail and KBB puts it at $8250. ...and that's RETAIL. That is if you're buying it from a retail shop in your town. This is their guide that tells them how much to sell it for. Not how much you sell it for privately. (Well, not if you want anyone to buy the damned thing.) Which I think at this point in time should be plenty obvious to you. Especially in the dead of winter. Especially in a weak economy where 'luxuries' are on hold for many.

I'm going to have one innnnnnnnnnnnnnteresting time getting a Gen 1 Busa/Bird/ZZR1200 this spring if guys like you have anything to say about it. With your thousands of dollars extra tacked onto the bike. :whistle:

Back