What and how can I find...

KoolKat

Registered
What's up everyone,

It has been a long time since I've been on the board but I hope everyone is well.

I got a question. What do you call those heel blocks, that you strap on your shoes, that cause sparks when you place your foot on the ground while riding?
I'm in Germany and a lot of my german friends that do stunts in a controlled area are wondering where to get that. I can't find it on the net and I think it's because I am not searching it by right name.
If you recall the 3 guys from the movie "Biker Boyz", where wearing them after leaving the Diner.

Please let me know asap if you know....thanks a bunch!

~KoolKat

It has been awhile. Hope things are going well. I have seen them referred to as 'heel plate sparkies', but only found them on eBay. They say they will only ship to the U.S., so I don't know if you want to try them or not but here's the link: <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4548846227&category=34284">Sparkies<a>

I almost ashamed that i know this but...just cut out some 1/8th" titanium sheet stock and rubber cement it to the soles of your riding boots and...viola...white sparks.
laugh.gif

Back