What about this wet kit? help

It only has one nozzle. It doesn't have a fuel pump. I wouldn't consider it a wet kit. It has all plastic lines. I would stay away from it.

It only has one nozzle. It doesn't have a fuel pump. I wouldn't consider it a wet kit. It has all plastic lines. I would stay away from it.

This is indeed a wet kit, as evident by the extra fuel solenoid.Most entry level wet kits DONT have a fuel pump. They T into the fuel line for the fuel supply and a seperate nozzle for fuel distrubution isnt necessary and is usually only used for direct port wet kits....and sometimes not even then.
On the flipside, I dont know why you would want to spend the extra money on this wet kit if you're only planning to run such a small shot anyway. Why not get a dry kit for a couple hundred less, simplify installation, and use some of the saved money to get the ECU edit interface to tune fuel and when the nitrous is activated instead of adding a bunch of unnecessary equipment/boxes to you bike.

Last edited:
how will it run when im not running nos. may bike is tuned with a teka tool and its tuned great thats why i wanted a wet setup so i can keep the same tune and i would want directport

Well if you run the wet kit then it shouldnt affect anything when not in use. If you run the dry kit and tune with ecuedit then it will also not affect anything while not in use. But I dont know anything about the teka tool....does it support dual maps???

how will it run when im not running nos. may bike is tuned with a teka tool and its tuned great thats why i wanted a wet setup so i can keep the same tune and i would want directport

That kit is missing three other nozzles, shower heads, and line for a direct port..unless your going to add a wet spray bar in the air box? Im with you on the tune. Im doing some work very very soon ( next week ) to add also a wet kit ontop of it. Motor will be re-tuned for the new work, then when Im at the track and use the spray....I dont need anything. I can change put jets and not effect any tuning. I would like to retard the timing some thu when I spray and maybe a colder plug? Still planning the NOS stuff out!

Last edited:
Cold Fusion Nitrous makes pretty good stuff, but this is not the right system for a Busa. This is for a single throttle body EFI Harley. If you call them directly, they can put together a package for you thats usually hundreds of dollars less than NOS or others. If you spray that into your airbox you will go boom.

Purchase and call him. Tell him matt sent you. Trust me he will get your running right.:beerchug:
CloudNineMotorSports.com Website is Gone

Back