What about a red Busa

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
was thinking of a solid Ducati Red paint job with just small silver SUZUKI GSX1340 at the cowl lower fairing line. Either gloss black or CD wheels.

Comments or pictures?

Like this?
060D43D2-9FE8-46D2-AD8B-11233FD83C41.jpeg

The color in the "Shelby" model (LOL) may be closer to the Ducati color, but I know it has stripes and excessive chrome. I imagine the second one may be a close overall look to what you want? What about the stock 2004 paint?

shelby.jpg
red black wheels.jpg

2004 stock red.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I suppose I could do it. But I'm thinking that's not where I want to go. I want the bike to be more aggressive than it was now that it's sister is the BMW. I have all the stuffy conservativeness I can stomach!
You have to find an angry color that screams "get away from me, I bite!"

Yeah I suppose I could do it. But I'm thinking that's not where I want to go. I want the bike to be more aggressive than it was now that it's sister is the BMW. I have all the stuffy conservativeness I can stomach!
I looked at a few of your posts with pics and forget labels (conservative etc) and look at the bike. It looks classy and well thought out. I think if you go that route you will look at the finished product and think it looks cheap like a macco paint job on a 69 Shelby. JMHO :beerchug:

Back